INSANITY!

Options
Whose done it & who loved it??

How did you log it & what was your final result?

Starting on monday! :)

Replies

• Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did it last summer before my wedding and loved it. I got great results. (Maybe you could search insanity results and find mine).

I logged it under my own category because I used a heart rate monitor. I burned about 300-350 calories per workout, but I don't tend to burn as much as other people.

Enjoy!
  • bug1114
    bug1114 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm less than a week away from completing the program. It was hard, but I fell in love with the workout. I didn't get the weight loss results that I was expecting, but I built muscle, lost inches and improved my blood pressure. Good luck to you!
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am a week away from completing it. My endurance is through the roof now. I didn't really lose weight but I am basically at my goal weight, so I've been eating at maintenance+ eating back exercise calories. My lower body is ridiculously muscular looking now. (I have always had that gymnast build though) I love it. It's definitely challenging, especially month 2. I wish I would have taken proper before/after photos, but I'm gonna take a final after picture next week. I created my own exercise because I also used a heart rate monitor, and I burned about 250-350 per workout (I also dont burn as much as most people, just like the previous poster) Good luck, and make sure you eat enough. It will drain your energy if you aren't fueling your body properly.
  • AngelaR1
    AngelaR1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I start my last week on Monday. I love it. I did not think i could do it at first but i am doing it and loving it. I will probably do it again soon. I did not see weight loss but definately see the inches lost! I highly recommend it.
  • mabear74
    mabear74 Posts: 248
    Options
    I loved Insanity.....the best way for you to properly log it would be to invest in a HRM with a chest strap, or if you have a calorie tracking device such as BodyMedia Fit, so you can get your actual burn. The calorie burn can really vary person to person.
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanx for the feedback guys! Im pumped for it! I know its gonna kick my *kitten* but my *kitten* needs some serious kicking around!

Susan :smooched: :smile:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I just use Insanity videos when I can't get out for a run or to my interval training class. It's decent... I burn between 300 and 350 calories per workout too.
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOOOOOVE insanity. It's my favorite workout ever. i completed two rounds of it. The first round i didnt really put in any effort, so i didnt see any results. the second round, i lost 20lbs in two months. It was amazing. I have a ladies only support group on fb if you'd like to join. We motivate and share helpful tips. msg me if you're interested, we would love to have you!!