Looking for friends with a fair bit to lose!

Options
Hi there,

I'm having to change my ways for health reasons and I have about 4 stone (56lbs) to lose. I had more but I've lost 6lbs this week with what has felt like minimal effort so I'm feeling really positive.

If you are in a similar position to me, if you've had a bit of a wake up call and need to change your ways for the better and also have a similar amount to lose then do add me as a friend. I live in the UK.

Thanks!

Replies

• aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Well I have more like 100 to lose but its nice to meet you :)
  • coolschmool
    Options
    I'm also in the UK - hoping to lose the same as you!
    GOOD LUCK
    x
  • lucylousmummy
    lucylousmummy Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    hiya im in the uk too got about 30 pounds to lose but would love to lose 51 pounds (already lost 70+ pounds)
    add me if you want x
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose so feel free to add me :) x
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I still have almost 90 to lose.
  • loriinfortville
    Options
    Hi there! I just sent you a request. I too, have a fair bit to lose - now at 69 to go. I am new here as well and would love to communicate with others on the same life journey. We can do this!
  • asparagusnextleft
    asparagusnextleft Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What a great response, so many of us in the same boat so to speak!

Together we can do this, although I'm looking at this as a lifestyle change now rather than 'going on a diet'. When I use the d-word I always feel doomed and depressed so no d-word this time :happy:
  • ClarkeEJ
    ClarkeEJ Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have lost 2 stone and have another 6 stone to lose. I also need support from lots of people. I am also in the UK xxx
  • dehaunch
    dehaunch Posts: 11
    Options
    Me too :)
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Add me too - i have around 100 to loose and also live in the uk.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Ive got about 90 lbs to lose..... friend me if youd like :)
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    I've never been overweight in my life, but I went through some personal stuff about 3 years ago. Emotional eating has left me with about 80 lbs to lose. It's so much harder than I ever imagined. I could use all the support I could get.
  • Mahoney164
    Options
    I'm adding you now. I'm in the USA. I need to lose about 80 lbs. Anyone else, please feel free to add me. I can use all the support I can get! :-)
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I started here in Jan with over 100lb to lose. I'm nearly halfway there and have found MFP to be such a useful tool, never really had much success before because I always thought of a diet being a temporary state and wasn't prepared to make permanent changes. Hopefully this time I will get it off and keep it off.
  • LoveAustralia
    LoveAustralia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I have 20 Kilos to lose which is around 44 pounds and probably even more depending on body fat percentage once I start to approach my goal weight!! GOOD LUCK!!
  • bella7966
    bella7966 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi i have one hundred pound to lose and have always been a yoyo dieter. Really need to do this. I have already lost nearly 10 lb already and find this a cheaper alternative to weightwatchers. If any one wants to add me feel free and we can motivate each other. I am from uk also x
  • kimz1214
    kimz1214 Posts: 1
    Options
    Well I'm fairly new to this site. I've been trying to eat healthier and excerise daily it's a struggle though. So far I've lost aout 12 lbs which is great for me but I have a long way before I get to my goal weight. Please feel free to add me as a friend looking for people that I could relate to and give support too. :happy:
  • rowenaaitken
    rowenaaitken Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    82lb to lose, long way to go and will need friends. Hey :)
  • kells812
    kells812 Posts: 8
    Options
    The support here seems great! I'm just starting out and also looking for MFP support/friends to help with my journey. I have 100+ lbs to lose.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    65 to go easily probably more.