Looking for friends with a fair bit to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ to lose, and from the US, but you can add me! :flowerforyou:
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    86lb gone but got another 70lb to go!
    Add me if you wish.
    It's a long journey but with support we can do it one day at a time.........
  • shmo1969
    shmo1969 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sending you an add now!! Love this site and all the support it provides. Good luck on your journey. :)
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I still have about 65 - 70 to go to my goal. I started at 399 pounds last April and am down to 234.2 pounds as of this morning. I joined MFP about 2 months ago and love this site! Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend ~ but please, have serious intentions to lose weight if you do. It is so disheartening to see friends who routinely eat 1200 calories for lunch at a fast food place or continually have candy and sweets. I need encouragement to continue with my journey from like-minded individuals who have permanently changed to a healthier life style.
  • missgabriella22
    Options
    Hey Everyone! New to this site/app! But I am loving it already! I have a lot to lose (100+), and have lost 13 pounds so far in 3 weeks with Jenny Craig. Feel free to add me! :) ~Gabriella
  • tchr1ann
    tchr1ann Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in the US. I am working on losing over 120 lbs within the next two years. Trying to make the lifestyle change vs just dieting! Good luck to all and if you need a "buddy", feel free to contact me. I'm looking for some people to keep me on track and motivated!
  • threemermaids
    Options
    I'm also new and WILL (the power of positive thinking) lose 80 lbs :)
  • mfchiumento
    Options
    New here to, and have over 100 to lose. Looking to get some support, as am making this a lifestyle. Would love some new friends who are going through this too.