Hello from san anttonio

Options
Hello im here trying to get back on track .I have a back injury and it changed my life years ago.Back in the day i was a very athletic person.Always worked out and played allot of sports.But since my injury i have struggled with my weight since then.So i have to change everything up and try to start over .I have gone threw depression and for a while gave up .But i have looked in the mirror and said no more .I don't recognize the person i see .And i well do this its just another hurdle in my life right .So like my dad said when i was little get after it and get it done.So any suggestions or if u have a thought let me know thank you

Replies

• txcraftr
    txcraftr Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Im from East Texas near Tyler. This is a great place to lose some weight. Lots of support, men and women, we are all in this together for ourselves. (Did that make any sense?):laugh: Anyway, Welcome. You will like it here.
  • thelonewolf210
    thelonewolf210 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks i appreciate it
  • ykceb1971
    Options
    Welcome! I started on Thursday and I have lost 1lb a day.
  • thelonewolf210
    thelonewolf210 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Nice work
  • xxcarleighxx
    Options
    Hey Everyone,Thanks for the welcome :)
  • Jonas67
    Jonas67 Posts: 1
    Options
    UGH. Waking up with a sore back or neck is the worst. Throws off the whole day. Thankfully there is Recovazon – no chemicals, just good old-fashioned Mother Nature helping us out with the pain relief we need to get through the day. http://bit.ly/IvYr7f
  • gettinghealthyandfit1
    Options
    I'm new too:)
  • adaashton
    adaashton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I am hoping this works for me as well!