any good quick dinner recipes?

Options
I need some quick dinner recipes? Any ideas? If I don't know what to make I go out and then that could be dangerous! I need more willpower! Any recipes for that too?

Replies

• nomorepizza
    nomorepizza Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I could use some ideas too as I find i'm eating the same things over and over. My current favourite is marinating a chicken breast in lemon, garlic and chilli flakes and cooking on the george foreman grill, will have this with roast veg and/or sweet potato chips.
    My other go to is wholegrain pasta with a little pesto, grilled chicken, cherry tomatoes and rocket mixed through.
  • shimmer_glo
    shimmer_glo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Practically instant meal: any pre-cut vegetables stir fried with garlic and olive oil and served with baked chicken and/or whole wheat pasta. Go Mediterranean with tomatoes, feta or parmesan cheese, black olives, and artichokes. If you like Chinese food, add some ground ginger and soy sauce to the vegetables, stir in pieces of chicken or tofu, and serve over brown rice. For a Mexican flavor, add cumin and paprika to chicken or tofu (no stir fried veggies,) and serve with whole wheat tortillas or brown rice, shredded lettuce, lowfat cheddar, black olives, diced tomatoes, low fat sour cream, guacamole, and salsa. The possibilities really are endless, and you can just sort of adjust to taste and throw it all together without being too exact. There are also turkey burgers or lean ground beef burgers with baked sweet potato fries or wedges. Those are pretty fast to make, too.