I need some cheering!

Options
Hey! I need some new buddies to push me! I am the kind of person who needs the push and the cheer otherwise will drop it all! Would be awesome to build like a buddy system and cheer for each other! and give support! I dont particularly understand much of htis lol but will be there for you anyway!

Add me up!

Replies

• heartkermit
    heartkermit Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I am always looking for people to support and vice versa
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Ultrafan? As in ultravox, ultraviolet or something else?
  • Ultrafan14
    Options
    Lol thank you!!! yeah....don't ask for the reason for my nick, really there's none....one of those moments...
  • joshpaige
    joshpaige Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Big cheer!
  • MommyFancypants
    MommyFancypants Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'll friend you! I could use a few myself! : D
  • lippes01
    lippes01 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this. I am trying to meet other people. That can give ideas and support with my weight loss.
  • BrandonStark
    Options
    You can add me.
  • lippes01
    lippes01 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to this website. I am also looking for other people to help in the journey to get slim. Any ideas would be great. :wink: :smile:
  • Ultrafan14
    Options
    Awesoem guys thanks!! Lets keep each other in line and slap in the hand to those naughty ones!!
  • lorriwho
    lorriwho Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello,

I will help you with your motivation! I know it is so very hard to stay focused and on track. But, if you stay consistent, you will win the race. Where do you live? Can you join a local exercise group near you? I have joined a exercise class near my home, that offer classes on a punch card. Or by the month. They have Zumba, Kick Boxing, Turbo Kick and strength training classes. They also have a challenge every 6 weeks that you can do. Sometimes it is scored by individual success and sometimes it is with a team. It has been so great. It is what keeps me accountable. So, if you can find something near you, where you will be accountable to others, it will help you succeed and keep you on track. Also, if you keep a food journal and an exercise journal every day, that will help with your success too. You would be surprised how many calories you don't realize your eating, unless you do a daily food journal!! The best tools are on this website...myfitnesspal for journaling.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: If you like, we can stay in touch and help each other out.
    Lorrie
  • starangel_48
    Options
    You can do this!! :) feel free to add me as well.
  • nyesia
    nyesia Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I just joined yesterday and restarted my goals that I've had for ages :)
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    anybody that is serious and will give back support, encouragement, and advice that I give then i would love to have as a friend. ive maintained for over a year thanks to the wondeful people on here from their help and have been on here since december 2010. feel free to add me.
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    More like UltraFan14 as in Ultra Fan #14 like Tony Stewart?! I love Nascar. Add me as a friend and we can motivate each other!