Progress pictures

Options
Alright this is my first time posting pictures so forgive me if they don't work.

Back story- I've been heavy all my life. This last year I gave birth to my beautiful son and decided that it was time to take my health into my hands and lose weight. Since starting on this site in January of 2012 I've lost 38 pounds. At my highest weight I was 245/250lbs now I'm 182.8lbs. I went from a 22 (almost 24) pant to a 14, and a 2xl shirt to a large.

I would like to thank everyone that's been here supporting me, the inspirational people that have gone through the hard work to make themselves better, and all those that post information about losing weight safely.

pastpictures.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
[img]http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q563/s1lentknyte/001.jpg[/img I know I still have a ways to go but hey I figured I would give someone else some motivation to stick with it.[/img]

Replies

• s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    alright I'm lost at how to post pictures... :(
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Open an image tag by typing {img} put in the pic's URL, then close the tag with {/img}. Use Square brackets [] not the curly ones I showed. if I put the square brackets in it'll think Im really trying to do a pic (sorry dont know the proper escape character on this software).

I tested your facebook pics and it doesnt look like the links are valid anyway... Might want to host them on photobucket or something like that. Not sure if you can host directly off of FB or not..
  • Thickasgrits760
    Thickasgrits760 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job lady!
  • s1lence
    Options
    I don't know why my pictures won't work. I even made a photobucket thing...

pastpictures.jpg
    005.jpg
    002.jpg
    001.jpg
  • mickeyluvchocolat
    Options
    Pics don't work

Congrats on your weight loss!! It's awesome!! keep going!! :)
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    not working :(
  • s1lence
    Options
    Finally got it to work, just don't know how to resize them :S
  • migoi357
    migoi357 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I liked the camera on the head pose. Nice job on the weight loss.
  • s1lence
    Options
    Thank you everyone :)
  • woow123
    woow123 Posts: 1
    Options
    woow, that is great job keep up more and more
  • s0ready
    s0ready Posts: 99
    Options
    awwww thats so awesome!!!! I love how you put on the wedding dress again! Congrats....you look fabulous!
  • ff1diver
    ff1diver Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go.....love the pics!!!!