Hands down - Best Fast Food Calorie Bang for your Buck?

Options
Hands down, for me, its Arby's side salad! They give you a ton of salad, with tomato, onion, etc. for $1.69, and only 80 calories! Their Light Italian dressing is awesome! This is a great alternative to fries or whatever you normally choose to go with it. It is soooooo good!

Replies

• clolso29
    clolso29 Posts: 1
    Options
    Do you like to eat at applebees? Their under 550 calorie meals are soooo good!
  • captainamy11
    captainamy11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to Applebee's in awhile! I see a date night in the near future!!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Chik-fil-A has several choices for breakfast and lunch/dinner. They have the best fruit cup of any food place, too :)
  • tamraj
    tamraj Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Don't have a fast food option to offer but second the Applebee's under 550 meals- just might need to plan for HUGE sodium content if you track that as sodium is not a friend to those who want to lose weight.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I went out to dinner Thursday night at Applebees with a couple of friends. I chose the Sizzling Asian Shrimp without any rice, from the 550 calorie menu. When I logged it in it came up with over 2600mg sodium. Eating out is very hard when watching the sodium content.
    Thanks for the heads up on the Arbys salad. I will have to try it.