Has anyone tried Alli?

Options
124»

Replies

• mmmyotwnz
    mmmyotwnz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    @Karalopolous I have never laughed so hard....I'm showing my friends this who have looked into Alli. I like my undies and pants too much to do this to them. I also like my pride and self esteem. This would happen to me at the worst time in the entire world and would be a bad spin off liken to the movie Bridesmaids....

still chuckling...
  • mkgk03
    mkgk03 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    But, once I started getting clinical info about the brand I tried it again. It was very effective and without side effects when I paid strict attention to the fat in my diet. In other words, once i ate a clean diet - no fast food, no fried food, no smoked salmon, cutting away all visible fat from any protein I ate - I experienced no side effects whatsoever.

Nothing against using Alli, but if you're going to eat a clean diet, shouldn't that alone help you lose weight? I guess I just don't see the benefits of taking a pill when the changes you have to make in order to take it, would already allow you to lose weight.

It's kind of like individuals who get gastric bypass-- most of them have to lose a good 30-50 pounds of fat before they qualify for the surgery (speaking of laparoscopic surgery only), so they get put on high protein, low carb diets. If you can lose that kind of weight already, why not stick it out and lose all of it the natural way?

Anyway, just my 2 cents.
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    @Karalopolous I have never laughed so hard....I'm showing my friends this who have looked into Alli. I like my undies and pants too much to do this to them. I also like my pride and self esteem. This would happen to me at the worst time in the entire world and would be a bad spin off liken to the movie Bridesmaids....

still chuckling...

I've read this bunches of times, and still laugh rereading about violent chipped beef explosions and such. TOTALLY a remake of a scene from Bridesmaids, HAHAHAHAHAHAH