21 pound loss and going with pic

Options
I have never posted a picture on here but I am super excited about this one :) I have been working really hard and doing my best to be a healthier person and apparently it is paying off! I allow myself one free day so that seems to keep my insane but I work out 6 days a week. I am finally able to run 35 minutes without feeling horrible. I actually signed up for a 5K for breast cancer coming up in a couple of weeks! I know how much looking at these success stories has helped me so I hope I can inspire some people when I am done! only 40 more pounds to go!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to post this picture already and failed so I'm trying again!

beforeandafter2.png

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss so far! And good on you for signing up for the 5k! I'm still trying to find the courage to do something like that. =)
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    thank you! I'm really excited for it. It's the Dirty Girl Mud Run it's pretty much an obstacle course covered with mud so I am thrilled!
  • StephEwell
    StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    thank you!
  • pinoyengineer
    pinoyengineer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    thanks I'm trying!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Are you lifting? Your legs are AMAZING!

Congrats on your progress!
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    haha thank you! I strength train 3 times a week sometimes 4. I have been an athlete my entire life and so they have been built up through the years haha the gut however...LOL
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I could tell you are athletic! You seem very strong and built. Major jealous of the legs!

Keep up what you are doing, you will be lean in no time at all! :D
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    You're jealous of my legs and I'm majorly jealous of your stomach! Thank you once again!
  • smexyaddie
    Options
    You did great congratulations!
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    thank you so much!
  • snix1024
    snix1024 Posts: 81
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    Good Job... I have to say that your butt looks great!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    you look good
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Where are u doing your 5k

I have never posted a picture on here but I am super excited about this one :) I have been working really hard and doing my best to be a healthier person and apparently it is paying off! I allow myself one free day so that seems to keep my insane but I work out 6 days a week. I am finally able to run 35 minutes without feeling horrible. I actually signed up for a 5K for breast cancer coming up in a couple of weeks! I know how much looking at these success stories has helped me so I hope I can inspire some people when I am done! only 40 more pounds to go!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to post this picture already and failed so I'm trying again!

beforeandafter2.png
  • Jessintherain
    Jessintherain Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Love the frowny face in the first picture. :P

Keep up the awesome work, you look great!
  • tnielsen09
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! I'm doing my 5K in Indiana. I'm super excited!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great. I especially like your legs and bum, I hope mine get there someday. You sure don't look like you weight that much to me. How tall are you? And I love your little pouty lip in the first photo! Congratulations!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fantastic :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!