I'm New to MyFitnessPal - Feel free to add me!

Options
I could use all the encouragement I can get! and LOVE to share ideas with others working towards making a lifestyle change and living healthy!! :) How can we share our food diary's? I changed my settings but my friends cannot see it :(

Replies

• jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'll add ya!
  • FitnessMommaAV
    FitnessMommaAV Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you :) Nice to meet you!
  • ReneeKatie
    ReneeKatie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to My fitness pal. I have a few people I know who are using this app and they are seeing results. Looking forward to the weight loss and encouragement. Please add me.
  • FitnessMommaAV
    Options
    Of course!!! :) It definitely helps to have support and get ideas off each other.... ;)
  • mibrewer413
    mibrewer413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I looked at your profile, I'm in Goodyear! I'll send you friend request
  • Kayley
    Kayley Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love friends with public food diaries. Always looking for new things to munch on. :flowerforyou:
  • critchey2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm fairly new to MFP too, and I love it!!! I love the extra support and accountability.
  • illiquod
    illiquod Posts: 23
    Options
    Add me if you want, and good luck in your journey!
  • marcioleo
    marcioleo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello from ny, I'm a pharmacist tech. Starting Mfp 5 days ago! I luv this app,and. I want to share my thoughts and learns from other people who reached their goals, by the way , congrats!
  • madmex569
    madmex569 Posts: 49
    Options
    good luck. add me if u like. look forward to your results
  • ladyinblaq
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • LynC33
    LynC33 Posts: 196
    Options
    Hi all. Im so excited to be here and even more excited to start this journey with all these Fab people. Feel free to add me. Best of luck with your goals!! :happy:
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome! I started about 2 wks ago and love the program and the support. Add me !! :smile:
  • ThenTheresChad
    Options
    I'll make sure to add ya!
  • CaseyCrafter
    Options
    hey everyone, lol, add me! :) im still new
  • FitnessMommaAV
    Options
    So do I :) Helps us get ideas. I just wish they were viewable on the phone app :)
  • velsbree
    velsbree Posts: 69
    Options
    I am really challanged buy the computer please anyone who would like a new "friend" add me
  • lsan1125
    lsan1125 Posts: 20
    Options
    congrats and welcome to MFP...this site is helping me keep motivated. love it!

go to your settings and under diary settings there is an option to have it private, public, friends only or locked.