Hello everyone

Options
My name is Lisa i just joined mypalfitness a few weeks ago .I am a stay at home Mom/Wife i have twin girls ages 13 i have a son 23 but hes living on his own. I am married to a wonderful man going on 26 yrs in June i just wanted to introduce myself and am hoping for support and encouragment like we all are if you would like to be a buddy please add me we can give each other encoragement and support thanks i recently sprang me ankle so i am off it and housebound for another few days so as soon as my ankle heals i will be hoping to join some of your team work outs have a great day and keep it up wtg to everyone :)

Replies

• starzz904
    starzz904 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My name is Lisa i just joined mypalfitness a few weeks ago .I am a stay at home Mom/Wife i have twin girls ages 13 i have a son 23 but hes living on his own. I am married to a wonderful man going on 26 yrs in June i just wanted to introduce myself and am hoping for support and encouragment like we all are if you would like to be a buddy please add me we can give each other encoragement and support thanks i recently sprang me ankle so i am off it and housebound for another few days so as soon as my ankle heals i will be hoping to join some of your team work outs have a great day and keep it up wtg to everyone :)
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site and if you have any questions feel free to ask :flowerforyou:
  • stahlight
    Options
    Welcome! New myself and congratulations on the 26 years!
  • jvandertuin
    Options
    Welcome, I found this site through a friend and she swears by it...and I can see why. The ability to track your food and workouts are fabulous. The people on this site are also very supportive and amazingly encouraging!

Stick to it...you can do it!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • underthelive
    Options
    Hi Everyone This is the best thing I did for a while I've downloaded the app for my IPad and from 3rd of January I've already lost 3.9 kg just on counting the calories ,ok and a bit of cardio but I was so wrong about the way I was thinking about the food this app it's a eyes opening experience for me and I'm finally getting back into my shape which I've lost for having sitting job and to much time to filling up with food. Thank you so much for this and I will stay on track forever :)
  • shaybaby16
    Options
    hello all, i am also new to this site..and dieting for that matter. when i was young i could eat and do what i wanted. and now, i'll be thirty in a few months and realize that hasn't been the case for awhile now lol. i started dieting a week ago, and found this app a few days ago..its great! i welcome any advice! so about me, well i am a stay at home mom that sells Pampered Chef and Scentsy, i have 3 wonderful lil boys, and i'm the highest in weight i've ever been. my goal is to loss 35 pounds by summer. ~thanks for listening, Shay
  • Nannerz1206
    Options
    I am a senior citizen who has neglected her body while rearing children as a single mom. Now everything is catching up to me. My daughter suggested this site when she and her husband had amazing results. Just keeping track of eating and exercise might help to accomplish a healthier ME!!!
  • ml102972
    ml102972 Posts: 2
    Options
    hello My name is Miguel and I recently join mfp this is a great program and I didnt understand the program at first but I cant live without it and also make you conscience on how you eat and exercise I have lost 20lbs since joining and I feel great
  • nicoletherese14
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nicole, I joined a while ago but have only just started to use MFP regularly! I'm finding the app great for accountability for what I eat, but still need to have a bit more self control :D
  • ml102972
    ml102972 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Im Miguel I really enjoy this program Im on a 2800 calorie but have been under my calorie count since Ive started It hard and tempting to cheat but I gave up alot of foods I used to eat . My profile picture is what I use to look like in high school but It is an encouragement on my goal to get that size again .I consider you guys my fitness pal family If I can be of help in any way dont hesitate to ask. lets get through this together:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • SuCcERBuNcH
    SuCcERBuNcH Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp :happy:
    am glad to have you here
    feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • Coffeegirl101
    Options
    Hey everyone....I just happened to stumble across this site and I'm glad I did. I've been looking for a way to get healthy and shed some much needed pounds now that I'm done with having children :happy: . Hoping that when I make myself accountable for my own actions I'll be able to accomplish something.

22055217.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jpiroso
    Options
    Hello to all! I'm new myself. Loving this site.