LACKING TIME BUT NOT MOTIVATION

Options
So I have an infant, am a working mom trying to take care of my husband and housework, and finishing up my teaching degree. I don't have much time on my hands these days, but I am determined to get this baby weight...and ice cream weight....off! I'm fed up with the way I look and feel and I am ready to make some changes. Who wants to join me?!

Replies

• sapphireblu64
    sapphireblu64 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im with you girlie, This is my first week but i think im going to really enjoy the many challenges its going to take for me to get my weight where i want it. The food diary lets you see and holds you accountable of your food choices, and thats good because now its in your face with each entry, so when you fall you see what you have done wrong and you get it right the next or the next... lol. . The support is great and encouraging too
  • jessrect
    jessrect Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am so with you! I'm super motivated to tone up but my schedule is jam packed. I'm starting 10 minute trainer on the 1st. Hopefully I can do more like 30 minutes though!
  • triciac84
    triciac84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I read about the 4 minute workout the other day....it is basically a high intensity workout (20 seconds activity, 10 second rest, 20 second another activity, etc.). It says that it burns as many calories as a 40 minute jog and keeps your metabolism burning for the next 36 hours. Now, I wouldn't do this as a replacement to a traditional exercise program, but I figured if its 4 minutes I can easily do it on my lunch break or before I get in the shower or something. I found it on youtube.com. Its a combination of like 4 different moves...I think its squat thrusts, mountain climber, high knees and jumping jacks. I didn't know what all of those were so I looked it up on you tube so I could see what they were :) I'm going to start introducing that each day. Can't hurt right? :)
  • JD830278
    JD830278 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a mum from the UK currently studying FT for a degree as well as trying to juggle a young family and so on. It's hard to find that 'me time' sometimes but it has to be one of the priorities!

feel free to add me