Gonna give it my all!!!

Options
Hello Everyone, I'm brwneyes/ new to the site as well. My godmother told me about this site months ago, and I decided today is the day to begin. I love organization and this site has that and more.
" Nothing beats a failure but a try." So here we go......

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I'm brwneyes/ new to the site as well. My godmother told me about this site months ago, and I decided today is the day to begin. I love organization and this site has that and more.
    Welcome aboard ... and good luck on your weight loss journey
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    hello....wecome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • chomper104
    Options
    269590.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

This is the best site ever. One week check in and I'm down 4 lbs. Good luck and happy logging.
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great place, you'll be very glad you're here!
  • bapaige
    bapaige Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!
  • Valentine926
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • sara1995
    sara1995 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    welcome:smile:

262690.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options

Welcome!
    That is a great quote! Another similar one that I really like by Wayne Gretzkey is "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.":flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: