90 Day Progress with Pics!

Options
I started actively logging on Jan 28. The pics are Jan 28, March 28, and April 28.

SW: 293
CW: 227
GW: 110-120

I'm short, only 5'1

day16090-1.jpg

Replies

• vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow! Huge difference...and can I say, that is a lot of weight for 3 months. Very dedicated!!!
  • xXHeatherRaeXx
    xXHeatherRaeXx Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    AMAZING work and dedication!!!! Congrats to you!!
  • ncast139
    ncast139 Posts: 59
    Options
    That's awesome! Great job! :-)

~N~
  • Amanda_Rae_Rae
    Options
    Amazing job!!!
  • jess__bat
    jess__bat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So fantastic!!! Such a great job! Keep up that great work!
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great work!
  • jefflturn
    jefflturn Posts: 41
    Options
    This is one of the most amazing transformations I have seen in such a short time. Your dedication and willpower are over-the-top. Please share your methods!
  • Richardson62617
    Richardson62617 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is definately amazing that you did it all in 3 months that there is hard work and effort..Keep up the good work your doing awesome :)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great work!
  • marx4
    marx4 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, congrats on your amazing accomplishment in such a short time. You are an inspiration!!
  • margie777mar
    Options
    Good job!!! Buen trabajo!!!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Phenominal transformation! Congrats!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is an amazing transformation!! Keep up the great work!!
  • toriann143
    Options
    This is one of the most amazing transformations I have seen in such a short time. Your dedication and willpower are over-the-top. Please share your methods!

I exercise EVERY day. Typically I try to burn 500-1000 cals a day with exercice. I do not eat all my exercise cals. If I'm hungry I eat some but I do not eat them all. I'm sure this will have mixed reviews - but it works for me. I made this lifestyle change be my 3rd child. It's hard work and takes a lot of time to weigh food, measure it out, enter recipes. It's top priority, like my 2 kids :) I am lucky because I get to work from home so I schedule breaks and do exercise during my breaks, usually a quick 20 minute Zumba on the Wii or I hop on the elliptical. I feel that it helps when you break the exercise up and do it 2-3 times a day instead of all at once. If I throw dinner in the oven and it takes 30 minutes, that is a quick workout right there while it's cooking!

Anyone that wants to add me, feel free!
  • JoanneStone
    JoanneStone Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Well it sure seems to be working for you. Keep up the hard work! Fight the good fight!
  • healthy1215
    Options
    Great changes and super inspiring!!!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow... great transformation!!! Hope it feels as good as it looks :-)
  • angieling3
    angieling3 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! You've done more than an amazing job in 3 months!!!
  • exdisneychick
    Options
    your pics show the totally awesome work and dedication you have put into your new lifestyle. Congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!