Whats your favorite meal of the day?

Options
Mine is breakfast. I just looove breakfast food. Favorite breakfast food is an english muffin with chunky peanut butter on it.

Replies

• bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My favourite meal is snacks!!! Honestly... they are the best. Cheese slices on Melba toast and fressh fruit is my current snack of choice.
  • gettingthinandfit
    Options
    snacks...are amazing lol. I'm pretty into popcorn right now
  • mijo32002
    mijo32002 Posts: 42
    Options
    Mine is breakfast. I just looove breakfast food. Favorite breakfast food is an english muffin with chunky peanut butter on it.

Breakfast is AWESOME! If I could eat cheese eggs and my mother's french toast every day for the rest of my life, I'd die a happy man....:drinker:
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Lunch.. I love having lunch. Yum yum yum.. I'm not much of a breakfast person...
  • Brittany1979
    Brittany1979 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Probably lunch or dinner cause you have a whole lot more options to choose from than just breakfast .
  • wonderwomanwannaB
    Options
    brunch :) best of both worlds
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    I love dinner! I don't eat breakfast very often, and I've tried to give up largely on snacking except for nuts and fruit. I'm busy during lunchtime, so I often don't have time to put much thought into my meal... so that leaves dinner! I go all out :)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Love breakfast....fave was biscuits and sausage gravy. Can't do that anymore I reckon.
    One dinner specifically is Sunday dinner my Dad's recipe made with coffee( roast and potatoes, carrots and of course gravy ) OMG!!! :tongue:
  • slim104
    slim104 Posts: 160
    Options
    snacks...are amazing lol. I'm pretty into popcorn right now
    Which popcorn do you have? I buy the microwave salted one and make a bag last 3 or 4 snacks. Is there a healthier one?
    Oh and dinner is my favourite as its my biggest meal.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Evening meal, for me. Lots of variety, the chance to go out and the one meal of the day I can change my mind about. Breakfast is nice, but usually rushed and always cereal. Lunches are usually the same things over, and over, and over. Only at the weekends can I change up my lunches.
  • RicSnyder
    RicSnyder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    All 7 or 8 of them...depends on the day.
  • xleigh
    xleigh Posts: 22
    Options
    Lunch - I work evening shifts so usually have a larger lunch and then eat something small around 10pm when I finish. :)
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am a breakfast freak! Its the meal that will get me in the worse trouble!