37 pounds since January & still going!

Options
I can definitely see differences! Started out in a 4X shirt, this is a 2X, but I could actually wear the 1X - I just didn't like how it looked. Started out in 26/28 pants. These are 21/23 and they are loose! I can also see a huge difference in my face. I had my first gain two weeks ago, but then kicked that gain in the butt. I felt like I needed to look at my progress and I realized that I've made a lot! I also walked my first 5K last week!

jantoapril.jpg

Replies

• AlyiEli2017
    AlyiEli2017 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. When dealing with weight loss there may be set backs but keep focused and you will do great. You look wonderful. Keep up the good work. An go ahead an get that 1x shirt, I am sure you will look amazing.
  • morninglilli
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!!!! Amazing difference!
  • TEZofAllTrades
    TEZofAllTrades Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well done! You really can see the difference and it sounds like you're dedicated so keep up the good work!
  • rhe276
    rhe276 Posts: 46
    Options
    well done! great inspiration! you can def tell the difference!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • boolyboo49203
    boolyboo49203 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work, it shows !!
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    You look fantastic, and congrats about the 5k. Great job!!!!
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    HECK YEA GIRL! Keep doing what you are doing..
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    You are doing so well and you can definitely see a difference! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Way to go! I wish I would have thought to take pictures. You have the right attitude for success!
  • jennc37
    jennc37 Posts: 81
    Options
    great job! you look fantastic! keep it going. never give up, even when times are tough
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! the progress pics definitely help keep you motivated to keep working hard. Congrats!!
  • Jujubie
    Jujubie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You have many reasons to be proud!
  • magoch
    magoch Posts: 134
    Options
    Way to go! Great loss!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    WOOHOOO! Look at you! Yes, you can see the difference in your face but also in your midriff and hips and arms! I think the most important difference for me is how I feel, knowing that my weight is something I can control. And you've had only one setback, so my guess is that you're feeling pretty empowered, too.

I'm so happy for you! You're really doing great - keep it up!
  • VURATHAS
    VURATHAS Posts: 3
    Options
    You can definatly see a difference!! You look absolutly georgeous! You are an inspiration to alot of people and I hope you realize how strong you are for starting to workout and eat right most people can't even take that step. Congratulations on your success and keep up the fantastic work!! YOU GO GIRL!!
  • katisav
    katisav Posts: 7
    Options
    Great job!!
  • msharif71
    msharif71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great job and keep up the good work!~:smile:
  • 2Bskinny4good_Stacie
    Options
    super job!!
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference, well done!!! keep up the great work x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!