30 Day Shred..New Group

Options
HornsUT32
HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
Hello everyone!! Yesterday I read quite a few posts praising the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, so I decided to try the program myself. Currently I work out for an hour or a bit more, 4 to 5 times a week. I run 2 to 3 miles on the treadmill, and alternate between upper and lower body with my strength training. As much as I work out, I still felt like I was missing something. Well, after one day of the 30 Day Shred, I feel like I found my missing piece of the puzzle!

Anyhow, I am on day 2 today, and I have noticed a lot of other people who are starting the program soon, or just recently did. I created a group called "30 Day Shred (May 2012)", so if you would like to join that would be great. I figure we can all hold each other accountable, and complete the program as a group. Maybe we can do the Six Weeks Abs program, or Glutes and Thighs next!

Replies

• audreygonzy
    audreygonzy Posts: 169
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! Getting started on L1D3 now:) I was wondering what to do after the 30 days...:P
  • HornsUT32
    Options
    We should all do something together :). By the way, feel free to invite anyone else that is interested! Have a great day.
  • sdavis448
    sdavis448 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6.. would love an invite :)
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred today! Day 1 Level 1! Please add me to your group. I need the motivation!!!
  • ljbreck
    ljbreck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good idea. My goal is to do 30 day shred 3 days a week, on my off-days from running. Good luck, everyone!
  • rdunlap81
    rdunlap81 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    silly question...I haven't had a chance to buy a HRM and I was wondering how to add the 30 day shred to my exercise??? I am not seeing it on there.
  • HornsUT32
    Options
    I account for it by using Circuit Training. I have no idea how many calories I am burning, so I did a search on the internet. People who weighed about 150-160 were burning anywhere from 200-250 calories during a work out. At 203 pounds and 5'7, I am guessing around 250 calories.
  • HornsUT32
    Options
    By the way, I added everyone and I also added your names as moderators. I think that means you can add people (at least that is what I hope haha.) Off to the gym now, talk to everyone soon!
  • kayla7303
    kayla7303 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    just started today D1L1. I would like an invite please (:
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
  • jarp68
    jarp68 Posts: 15
    Options
    I would like to join, I have done 10 days straight level 1 but havent done it for 4 days was planning 10 days at each level.....motivation needed ..... :)
  • Samantha5509
    Samantha5509 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am so glad I found this because I am actually starting the 30 day shred today. I have heard wonderful things about this workout and Jillian Michaels herself. I can't wait to get started!!
  • purplenails
    purplenails Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group. Did three days so far. looking forward to having motivaters in the group.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hi

Today will be my day 3 of level one, and boy can I feel it. I'd love an invite too :)
  • archintrain
    archintrain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I just ordered 30ds and should be getting it anytime between thursday and tuesday. would love to join the group!!
  • kkhunter007
    Options
    im interested:) im on day 2! i did it once a few days ago but then didnt resume, but started back again yesterday!! modivation friends would be awesome!!!! :)
  • Meggie1045
    Options
    I just bought the dvd and would love to join the group :)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Try Ripped in 30 by Killian Michaels.