Goal Rewards

Options
When you achieve a goal, how do you reward yourself? Whether it be weight related or anything else!

Replies

• healthyfoxx
    healthyfoxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yep, I try to reward myself every 5 lbs lost or event I complete (like a 5k). It's usually things like a new haircut/color, some new workout clothes, a massage, or a video game.
  • AmandaVickery
    Options
    Okay great! We always go out to eat and stuff. Obviously probably should choose something else!
  • healthyfoxx
    healthyfoxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That is a hard thing to get away from. I actually had to sit down and make a list of non-food things to reward myself with. If I didn't, I would just eat a tub of ice cream every time, lol.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When I first started, I rewarded myself with a hair cut after 10lbs down. I've done nothing since, and don't intend to. I think I'm past that, and I'm finding it works better for me to savour the little achievements every day rather than telling myself I'm only deserving of a reward at certain points.

My ultimate reward, and the reason I set out to do this, is to allow myself to get pregnant.
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50-60 pounds to reach my goal of 130-120
    Once I do I'm rewarding myself with a Leather Jacket and a Bullet Belt. I'm gonna go all out crazy at a Thrash Metal show and go crowd surfing along side my Boyfriend for a change lol
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to loose 100+ lbs
    I have put it into 4 stages

Stage 1 - 30 lbs -- Reward $150.00 cash to put towards my new wardrobe, dinner out - Actually completed this Friday YAY!

Stage 2 - 25 lbs -- Reward $150.00 cash again - dinner out - hair cut & pedicure

Stage 3 - 25 lbs -- Reward $150.00 cash & not sure what else

Stage 4 - 10-25 lbs not sure what I really want to be until I get lower -- Reward $150 cash

And I am setting aside all the money to buy myself a new wardrobe.
  • SweetNaughtyLips
    SweetNaughtyLips Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Since I have so much to lose, I focus on ten pounds at a time...

For every ten pounds I lose, I reward myself with a charm for my bracelet from James Avery! It also gives me a great visual of what I have accomplished and also has me looking forward to the next ten pound loss so I can pick another charm :smile:

9821387.png
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5 lbs loss manicure
    10 lbs loss pedicure
    15 lbs loss earrings and bracelet
    20 lbs loss pandora bead for my bracelet
    25 lbs loss new outfit (hoping to get here soon)
    30 lbs loss a massage

Have not allowed myself to think past 30lbs yet. I wantto get there and see how I look and feel. It is one day at a timefor me with this new lifestyle. I just spent a week on my honeymoon and even though I didn't go too crazy on the eating I still didn't eat the way I was to get to 20# loss so trying hard today to get back on track and focused. Itis so easy to slip up!!!