Virginia Nana Ready for Change

Hi, I am Tami. I live in Virginia and desire a change not only in weight but in attitude toward food. I am a severe stress eater. Normally I do well but when stressed out I eat constantly. I think sometimes it is a substitute for when I drank and used drugs. Not excuse I am sure, just reasoning.

I am diabetic and have cholesterol issues as well as blood pressure issues. I need to get healthy for many reasons but one of the main ones is my beautiful grandbaby. I want to be around for a while for her.

I look forward to the interaction and support. I will try to do the same for others.

Tami

Replies

• Hello Tami. I too live in Virginia and I am a diabetic that loves to cook. You know that means I love to eat! So we have those two things in common and I bet we can discover other things we share. I am trying to shed 50 pounds by November. I am in the process of trying to change what I cook and the way I cook. So, let's do this together. My desire is 50 by November, do you have a desired weight you are trying to loose?
  • SexyFatMomma
    SexyFatMomma Posts: 25 Member
    Another granny ready for change, join the club! I look forward to your success as well.