Does anyone eat the 100 calorie packs?

Options
I find when im craving a treat, or something sweet, i almost always turn to those. Right now im having the Golden oreo mini cakesters, their actually good and you get three miniature ones for 100 calories. Anyone else do this or do you more or less measure out your snacks for portion control :smile:

Replies

• sluedu09
    sluedu09 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat the cookies and things like that. I eat 100 calorie popcorn though.
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    No, I can't eat just one.
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    I eat the 100 calorie wholly guacaomle packs. With baby carrots or sugar snap peas. Just as satisfying as chips, IMO!!!

I've tried the cookie/cracker 100 calorie packs but I just don't like them :(
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yep, I like them because they are portioned out already and I don't feel guilty for having a little treat.
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I do. The chocolate covered pretzels are the BEST.
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    love the thinsations fudge dipped bars!!!
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Used to. Then I'd eat more than one. I don't buy them now for two reasons- the first being I know I'll eat more than one, the second being cost. I can buy in bulk and go ahead and portion it out for less than it'd cost to buy it prepackaged.
  • healthyfoxx
    healthyfoxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    No, I try to stay away from things that processed as much as I can.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I use them sometimes...handy when you want just a little treat. I don't have a problem just having one....you have to consciously decide to open another one and I can usually talk myself out of it.
  • cleavagefurrow
    cleavagefurrow Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    MMMMMMMMM YES! I loooove oreos, so I have the oreo ones. I still want more after one pack but I only bring one pack at a time to work so I won't eat more.