Almost at the goal weight? add me:)

Options
so I am about 10 pounds away from my goal weight. I weigh 131ish, am 5'4. Want to be 120. anyone else?
add me:)

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm 135 now, & I wanna be 125.
    :)

eta: I'm 5'4 also!
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am at 135 can't seem to break thru to anything less than that! Hoping to get to 130 and then who knows.
  • katiemg69
    Options
    I am 5'5 and weighed 134.4 and in less than 5 days I dropped 2.2 pounds. You can do it ladies and gents!!! Keep it up!
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 141, want to be 125. Age 39.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5" and 142 lb, around 23% body fat... So I'm planning to lose another 7 or 8 pounds to get sub 20% and I think that should be a good bikini bod... I suppose I'll see when I get there!
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am 131 and 5 ft 2 just want to lose another 4 lbs, but since February I have stayed at the same weight, i realise this is no bad thing but I really want to get to goal, any motivation would be really appreciated.
  • bigbits71
    Options
    I'm at 205 my original goal was 200. I think I might modify that to 180.. I need to see a doctor about my BMI. I've always been muscular and that effects your optimal Body weight.
  • shaunacaddell
    Options
    I am 5'6 and am currently 158.6. I would like to be at 150, but if i lose more that's fine too.
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 5'3" and at my original goal weight of 118. I have up to 7 more lbs to lose to hit my target bf%.
  • RetroGlitzDiva
    RetroGlitzDiva Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    All you ladies trying to get under 130 that are over 5'3" should really check your body fat % before pushing lower. The reason you are having a hard time might be your body telling you its time to be happy with where you are. Only serious women athletes should be under 18% and its possible you are more muscular than you think. Please don't take this as a negative reply...just concerned about my fellow MFP'ers.
  • knittermom07
    knittermom07 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    All you ladies trying to get under 130 that are over 5'3" should really check your body fat % before pushing lower. The reason you are having a hard time might be your body telling you its time to be happy with where you are. Only serious women athletes should be under 18% and its possible you are more muscular than you think. Please don't take this as a negative reply...just concerned about my fellow MFP'ers.

I would love to do this, how would I go about getting an accurate test of my body fat? If I were toned and all buff I would be much less worried about the number on the scale and more concerned about how I feel and look, but I'm not sure how to get an accurate percentage.