Encouraging friends needed please :)

Options
Hi
I am Sue from the UK. I used this site 2 years ago and did well but since have put on 2 stone!!! I am looking to support others and people to support me.
We can do this!!
Feel free to add me
Love sue

Replies

• lesleyt1982
    lesleyt1982 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi sue,
    Been on here since new year and lost 2 stone, looking to lose another one. I was 14st, now 12st. I'm from UK. Full time mum and nurse. Add me, and I'll comment, support and give U a kick if U need one. Always appreciate the comments and views . X
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Lucylikesrunning
    Options
    Hiya! I'm a health care assistant and living in good old GB! Would love some friends to share my journey with :)
  • keaani34
    keaani34 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Sue,
    feel free to add me, I am also kinda new been on here for about 3 months.
  • ashank123
    ashank123 Posts: 12
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
    Ash
  • Laurieann137
    Laurieann137 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm on here almost everday! I'm not from the UK, but I will be supportive!! We all need a good kick in the pants sometimes! Add me if you like! :-) Good Luck!!
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Please add me too, if you like!
  • KendleX
    KendleX Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from the UK, add me if you want. I have got 4 stones to lose, so we can help and support each other :smile:
  • stebben
    stebben Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Sue, I am Sandy and I live in Alabama, USA.. I have been using Myfitnesspal for about a month or so. I am in my 40's and need encouragement as well. I have had lots of knee surgery and am limited on what I can do. Its been so hard trying to lose the weight. When I started with this program I decided I would just use the food diary. But, now am finding I need support as well. Maybe this is where to get it. Nice to meet you.
  • chlolo624
    chlolo624 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new here, feel free to add me!
  • suemorgan1969
    suemorgan1969 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, not sure how to add as yet, but please do add me xx
  • mbk830
    mbk830 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome back.....adding you!