Billy blanks tao bo cardio

Options
im now maintaining after losing over 60lbs in total and im looking for something new to do!!ive been told about this workout and wondered if you have any feedback to share !!!

Replies

• RosesFitNotes
    RosesFitNotes Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tai bo and kick boxing are great cardio and toning workouts to do at home. If you're new to this type of exercise, pay attention to form and then increase your intensity. Use your entire body, core included, to punch and kick-not just arms and legs. Good luck!
  • skichick1968
    Options
    TaeBo is an awesome full body workout. I am a TaeBo instructor and we have many members (myself included) who have gotten hooked because it's so different! Build up to full intensity like RosesFitNotes said. It takes time to build up the coordination.
  • gklibby
    gklibby Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like the Billy Blanks tae bo stuff. It's a workout for sure! I end up sweating like crazy and really feel like I've done something for myself by the end. I have a couple of the DVDs. They are pretty inexpensive at Target. One of them gives a short tutorial on all the basic moves, but it's pretty easy to follow without that. I think RosesFitNotes is right... It's all about the core.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    It will def give you all you want for cardio, especially the boot camp dvd...Good Luck
  • Grandysl
    Grandysl Posts: 189
    Options
    Lets just say I have some of these on VHS! Done off and on for years. I really like and have been thinking of breaking them out again when I need an at home workout.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo is my favorite workout. Which cardio Tae Bo workout do you have?
  • mellie2603
    mellie2603 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo is such an awesome workout! I have a couple of the DVDs. So far the cardio explosion is my favorite. I can't do all of the moves as quick as they do, but I've def noticed some of them I'm now able to keep up the speed. The kicks are my struggle. Def worth a try!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo is such an awesome workout! I have a couple of the DVDs. So far the cardio explosion is my favorite. I can't do all of the moves as quick as they do, but I've def noticed some of them I'm now able to keep up the speed. The kicks are my struggle. Def worth a try!

That's a good one.