Fell of the wagon again...

Options
Fell off the wagon AGAIN! Am in the process of sorting myself out and will be back on it tomorrow! I have the support of my trainer and my boyfriend even though we live in different cities, but I still fall off the wagon! I wih I knew why I couldnt do this!

Gave away all the junk I bought over the last few days, bought a whole load of fruit veg, chicken and fish. Planned meals, rearranged my diary to fit an extra couple of workouts in this week. Hopefully this time I can keep going for at least 30days without any slip ups!

Replies

• AdamBellfpt
    AdamBellfpt Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Good girl! I know te last few days have been, well, crap! But you can do this!
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Acknowledging it is the first step. Wtg and you can do it! Add me if you'd like.

Good luck!
    Sheila
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Don't wait till tomorrow to start. Start now!! You can do it. We all "mess up" and have days that aren't so great...or weeks even!! :) Just do what you are doing....get your mind straight at it again..and keep on going....
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I had to sit down and write what i felt about my goal. Now I use accountablity
  • PoeticDeLite
    PoeticDeLite Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Glad you are trying again!!!
  • kcsykesnlove
    Options
    I think everyone is bound to slip up. I've done it and in the past I've always told myself that I'll start tomorrow or the next day, etc. and then I'd just put it off. I always felt so down about it. After starting to lose weight again I found myself once again slipping up and I changed my attitude, I didn't feel guilty, and I didn't think that it messed everything up, I just hopped back right on board. I think that to keep yourself motivated you need to be able to enjoy a few treats every now and then. The problem is to know when is too much and when to stop. Most of us need to learn how to balance it out and to stop before we get full. That is what I have been focusing on. Just keep with it and don't think that your diet is ruined just because of one slip-up. A lot of times I will rationalize with myself and ask, is soda (100 cal at least) worth it now, or can I save that for later down the week when maybe we actually go have a nice dinner at a restaurant (the small snacks add up). Just keep with it and good luck! You can do it!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Instead of aspiring for 30 days straight, just try for one good day, or even one good meal...and then another, until it becomes a habit that you can live with. Thirty days of perfection is just setting yourself up for disappointment, IMHO. Best of luck to you!