NSV

Options
JBott84
JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
I am 172 pounds now and I'm 5'2" and 1 pound away from 20 pounds lost :bigsmile: and yesterday I went to Ross looking for a certain type of dress to wear under my graduation gown...I found ONE that I liked but it was an XL in juniors, "umm, that won't fit...it looks small - Maybe it will fit THEN" I think to myself because I am buying the dress to wear in June and I plan on losing more weight....I go to try it on thinking I Might be able to get it half way on but no way will it FIT, that will be perfect it will fit in a month or so...right?...well...no I was wrong...it totally fit!!! I was and still am shocked!!!!

557700_3070324479561_1307078117_32199851_1937069376_n.jpg

Replies

• sophie428
    sophie428 Posts: 27
    Options
    You look fabulous in that dress. Congratulations!
  • tat2dmrsgrimm
    tat2dmrsgrimm Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    way to go! NSV's ROCK!!! I have a pair of jeans I bought FOREVER ago. I bought a pair in the size I was and a size smaller... they are still waiting for me. Those and my engagement ring fitting again are what I am waiting for the most.
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Congratulations, you look beautiful!
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The only prob with this NSV...is that I didn't buy the dress. BUT I am STOKED that I get to go shopping in a month to find one then....I plan on losing more so I didn't want to get it then be sad because I only got to wear it a short time. Because I am not done yet :happy:
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    awesome surprise. more in your future, I'm sure. Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!