Looking for friends to keep me motivated...

Options
I have recently started back on MFP after having my daughter on Saint Patricks day this year...I have lost all the weight I gained during her pregnancy but I am still 30 lbs above my goal weight (a result of my first pregnancy with my son) and am struggling to get past losing the same 5 lbs over and over again. Just looking for some people in the same boat to help me stay positive and keep going strong - Ive found that relying on friends has helped in the past too. Its always easier to face a battle together than try to fight it alone...also, any advice is welcome too!

Replies

• Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. We are here for each other.

Best of luck and I'm always available.

Sheila
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) It just gets discouraging when you dont see anything happening. My husband has been super supportive, but hearing encouragment from people who dont see me everyday or know me on an extremely personal basis helps more than anything. I feel kinda like he supports me because he loves me and feels like he has to just because he's my husband, you know? So when it's other people I feel more like they mean it...and they are really trying to motivate themselves along with motivating me too.
  • Lmaass1
    Lmaass1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just added you!