Jillian Michaels Body Revolution questions

Options
Hi all! I started Body Revolution today!! Looking for any friends who are starting or doing it now! That way we can support each other and ask any questions! Thanks, Jenni

Replies

• workout_junkee
    workout_junkee Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I am just finishing up week 3. Feel free to friend me:).
  • LadyGreatrick
    Options
    Starting tomorrow! Would love to friend :) am so excited to start.

Are you doing the kick start your metabolism?
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    No I'm not doing the kickstart.......I thought about it really hard and I'm trying to add some of her meals into my days but just can't eat it straight for 90 days....
  • ladyIcan
    ladyIcan Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I am also starting JMBR tomorrow with the kickstart week. I am so excited!!!! I will do my best to follow her eating plan, at least initially....

Feel free to friend me! I joined MyFitnessPal very recently and I don't have a lot of friends yet!
  • Pantara420
    Pantara420 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I just signed up for this site !!
    I just got my Jillian micheals in the mail !!
    Is anyone starting on may 21st !???
    I need a work out partner !!
    I have 20 pounds to lose
  • ttomlinson
    ttomlinson Posts: 22
    Options
    I have already started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. I am in week 1. We have roughly the same amount of weight to lose if you need an accountability partner. :smile: I am not doing her diet. It's too restrictive and I don't like the recipes. I decided to use this site to track my food instead.
  • ttomlinson
    Options
    I just can't bring myself to do the Kickstart plan. It's too restrictive and I don't like the food. I know I would be setting myself up for failure. I LOVE the workouts though. :happy:
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 :]]]

I've lost 7 lbs so far!
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm half way done! I don't think I've lost any weight but its because I have been doing REALLY bad when it comes to eating on a deficit. But I love the workouts. I agree with you all, the food is just too much. I don't have the time to cook all her recipes and most of them just seem gross to me. Feel free to ask me any questions you have tho! The workouts are awesome! :)
  • wunderwho
    wunderwho Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I should be getting mine in the mail on Wednesday!! Looking forward to starting the program!! I am hoping to lose 20lbs as well possibly more not sure- figured I will decide after I get there!! I have done a few of her othere dvd's with good results but this time I am going to track my calories as well.
  • amymimi12
    amymimi12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning! I was cursing her for 32 minutes, but now I feel good and I want to see what the next workout looks like. I'm trying the kickstart plan because I need a serious kick in the *kitten*, but I'll probably not stick to her foods completely because it's just not appealing. That's what MFP tracking is for. Has anyone who's done this for awhile gotten tired of doing the same workouts for a month? Or is it good because you see progress?
  • Breezy415
    Breezy415 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about getting it....but it's a good chunk of money..... I'm working on the 30DS now, I need to make sure I'm doing this daily before forking out the money
  • sleibo87
    sleibo87 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Just started mine on Monday, I can't wait for my weigh in next week cause these videos kick my *kitten*. I love Jillian she is such a good motivator and the videos don't bore me like p90x. I lost 11 pounds so far in 30 days just by working out on my own and eating under 1200 cals. (*im only 4'11 so i don't need that much calories). I love Jillian and can't wait to try out new videos as the program progresses! Feel free to add me!
  • ttomlinson
    Options
    Has anyone gained a couple of pounds when first starting this workout program? I put on 2 lbs the first week. It is very frustrating! I am not following her diet plan but I am eating 1200 calories a day.
  • lechristina3
    lechristina3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm starting on Monday the 21st!!! I think I am going to follow her meal plan. I already have the master your metabolism cookbook...and a lot of the recipes are on there as well, so I think I can do it. Good luck to all of you. look forward to hearing your results.
  • amymimi12
    amymimi12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So sore! After only 3 days my whole body hurts... but that's good, right?! I like JM's workouts. But I've given up following the meal plan - it just feels too restrictive, but I have stuck to 1200 calories per day on MFP. And I've gained 1.5lbs in 3 days. I know I'm not supposed to check the scale every day, and water weight and all, but it's a bit discouraging. Trying to push through for the week before I weigh myself again. Worried now I'm not eating enough calories? Anyone having this experience?
  • LadyGreatrick
    Options
    I lost 7lb in the first week following the boost start diet and workout schedule and then gained a pound the next week following the workout plan and sticking to 1200 a day... It wa super discouraging! But I think maybe had to do with the sudden switch to eating a lot more carbs after the boost start diet...? I'm looking forward to weighing in on Sunday to kind of get an idea for how I'm doing. I've got 20lb of fat to loose despite muscle gain so I better loose something still!

Will be interested to hear how others get on with their weight loss. If they're loosing :)
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    When they arrive, I'm in. :) I'm currently doing 30DS but I might add to that when the DVDs arrive. I'm apparently because a workoutaholic or some nonsense.

Well, off to do day four of 30DS.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    just got mine in the mail today and am starting monday (may 21) !!
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 9 and I love it! Seeing great results and it does not get boring.

You should all look for the group for this program, let's see if this link works:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2883-jillian-michaels-body-revolution