Hi, I new

Options
Hi everyone,
I just signed up today and I'm excited to utilize this site! I've heard good things about it. I'm 25 years old, and at 152. I'm a newlywed- coming up on my first anniversary, and I want to shed the weight I gained in my first year of marriage and then some. My goal weight for now is 135. Nice to meet all of you... I need all the friends/support I can get when it comes to losing weight!

Replies

• Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Welcome and the best of luck to you!!!! :-D
  • Avasko
    Avasko Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi there! First off, congrats on your upcoming first anniversary :-) That is so awesome. I've been married for 2 years, and had our only child 7 weeks ago. I turn 22 tomorrow and after losing 20 pounds of baby weight, I'm sitting at 170 pounds. My average for the past few years has been 160, but my goal is 140. I'm 5' 10". Everytime I've lost weight in the past, I've done it the FAST way, but I can't do that anymore since I'm breastfeeding my baby girl. I shouldn't lose more than 2 pounds a week now. What is your weekly goal?
  • ahubbard134
    ahubbard134 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome! You'll find plenty of friends/support/info here.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Welcome add me if you like. I try to encourage everyday :)
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    welcome,when I got married I gained over 40 lbs! feel free to add me!!!!!!!!!1
  • chrismrs5711
    Options
    Thanks for comments and congratulations on you new baby girl, Avasko! :) My goal is -1lb/week. I don't lose weight fast, it doesn't like coming off!