New Friends, accepting, open food diaries.

Options
I'm looking for new friends who aren't going to judge/moan at me when I eat 1200 calories, I eat 3 meals a day and I don't snack, I also don't eat back exercise calories...

I like food way too much to starve myself ;)

Replies

• ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    Me :-) That's about what I eat too and my diary is open.
  • xarla16
    xarla16 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those people. Feel free to add me!
  • Mommagoose4
    Mommagoose4 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My Dairy is open too!
    If you want the add feel free.
    I eat 1300 calories give or take 100-200 depending on my exercise.
  • emilymeanssuccess
    Options
    That's what I do! I'll add you. :) No judging here!
  • sandralila
    sandralila Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm suppose to eat 12 00 CA but am usually over. Still losing so if anyone takes me to task, well, they just better not. Lol
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you like! I won't moan at you. As for me - if I eat 1200 calories, I do feel like I'm starving. But that's me. You have to take care of you. :)
  • AshCakes88
    AshCakes88 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I just made my diary public...that way I'll think twice about binging :happy:
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Always welcomed to new friendships, I Was taught not to be jugemental:flowerforyou: :drinker: so all is welcome..I dont bite and I dont kick...I am here Just like you all are..;)JensQi
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    :smile: Like this lol
    I just made my diary public...that way I'll think twice about binging :happy:
  • lucky3324
    lucky3324 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    First off we are all on individual journeys no one should judge each other.. I am on 1800 calories for now, as I loose that will go down. I am only about a week into my start. And have been struggling. But so far I am staying strong and doing well. I will have a long journey with many lbs to loose.
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! My diary is open!!!
  • gpstrucker
    gpstrucker Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I don't judge. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Mercenary1914
    Mercenary1914 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Add me too...I agree with not eating back your calories too...unless you feel sick and lack energy
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You can add me ....I eat around 1200 a day sometimes i eat back calories sometimes I dont, it just depends on how I feel. My diary is also open for prying eyes ;)
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, not here to judge! My diary is open.
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I don't judge and I don't like to be judge. I'm at 1200 calories , but I do eat my workout calories. My diary is open! :flowerforyou:

Sheila
  • PK95
    PK95 Posts: 21
    Options
    You can add me as well and anyone else! I have 1200 cal and I'm often over but I try to exercise to get some extra in. It does help to have open diaries especially because it helps me get ideas on what I can eat to stay down but also feel full. I'm also not perfect and I love my snacks as some of you will see. Thanks! Oh and my diary is OPEN to my friends.
  • Mommy_Time
    Mommy_Time Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I do not judge at all. I rarely look at others food journals unless I want to see if there is something new to eat :)
  • robynatk
    robynatk Posts: 38
    Options
    My diary is also open, feel free to add me, no judging here, everyone is their own person. Somedays I'm over, somedays I'm under. I can't say I really count calories, I just don't overdo it like i used to. In other words....1 piece of cake...instead of 2, :)
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Feel free to add me. :)