Fat2Fit Radio Tools?

Options
After struggling with little to no weight change for a couple months I decided a week ro two ago to join MFP. I have decided that my current habits (cutting calories, allowing too much junk) are not working and I am trying to change my way of thinking and come up with a new and successful plan of action. I'm taking in as much information here as possible and also looking for plans/ideas that fit my goals and lifestyle. One primary tool appears to be the Fat2Fit Radio tools for getting a grasp on needed calorie intake. I have tried for 2 or 3 days and can't seem to get the site to load. Is there a comparable alternative? I got my body fat % from multiple military calculators and it appears to be consistent. I then found this Katch Mcardle calculator. http://health-connexion.com/body/katch-mcardle-formula.asp I am wanting to be sure it is accurate though before I proceed to make the needed changes. thanks for any help you can provide.

Replies

• wannagetfit02
    wannagetfit02 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I don't know why the site is not working for you. I went on there for the first time this week. I ordered the book Fat 2 Fit from Amazon. There is also a fat 2 fit group on MFP.
  • ice99706
    ice99706 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    There is an app for the iPhone or iPod that I was able to use for my calculations.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    They don't have much special stuff going on the webpage, unless you are at work and it got blocked.

http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/

Bodyfat calcs, though you say you have that.

Then Calories and BMR calc, which you need to read the paragraphs to understand.
  • adesignerchic
    Options
    Thanks. I wanted to make sure it wasn't the site that was the problem.I think it must be my browser/connection or something. I am trying to access from home but it keeps timing out in Chrome and Firefox. I tried again with IE and it seemed to load but then did the same thing. Thanks again!