30 Day Shred for May.

Options

Replies

• mellie2603
    mellie2603 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Will have to join the group. I did the week 1 workout for the first time last Sunday. My muscles (especially in my legs) were killinge for a couple days after! I finally felt a little better and did it again Wed and Fri. They don't hurt so bad anymore! One question, how often are you really supposed to do the workouts to get results? I haven't checked out the website yet...I was just perusing the workout DVDs at Target one night and picked this one up to add more variety into my workouts at home.
  • krey945
    krey945 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am in---I just completed the fifth day of level one. For those of you who arent aware of the program, Jillian Michaels (biggest loser trainer) has a 3 level 30 minute workout that includes warm ups and cool downs. It is based off a 3,2,1 system. 3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio, and 1 min abs. So far, I love it.. I cant believe that I can get such a butt kicking within 30 mins. So far I just measured myself and I have lost two inches off of my midsection, in FIVE days. Its crazy, but Jillian really knows what she is doing.
    On to the question of how often should we do it. I have read that many people have done it for 30 days straight and have had wonderful results, I have also read that Jillian herself suggests to follow this: 2 days of 30ds, 1 day of cardio, 2 days of 30ds, 1 day of rest.
  • peasantgirly
    peasantgirly Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I just tried it today for the first time! I really liked it. I'm in!!
  • curiousheathy
    Options
    I'm in! I am pairing it with another random Jillian DVD/ 5k practice/ swimming each day. (I love alternating to mix things up and get better results with the 30DS).

I'm hoping to lose 5 - 10 lb this month before I go on vacation.

Let's do this! :)
  • Shrinkingback2me
    Shrinkingback2me Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow! I am so excited!
  • jansari2
    jansari2 Posts: 15
    Options
    What is this all about? Would love more info

30 Day Shred is a workout dvd by Jillian Michaels.

I just started it, so count me in!
  • tammysl4
    tammysl4 Posts: 25
    Options
    I justed started it today. Felt pretty good for day 1. Hopefully I can say that tomorrow. Will join in the group :)
  • mareed123
    mareed123 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Im in too :)
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I placed order for it on Amazon... should be here within a week or so. :bigsmile:
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    not sure how to delete extra posts lol
  • luckylanie13
    Options
    I'm in! Let's do this! :)
  • lelea00
    lelea00 Posts: 11
    Options
    I borrowed the dvd from a friend today! I will start on the 1st
  • dewaltfan
    dewaltfan Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Bought the DVD today then got home and logged on and saw this. I'm up for a challenge
  • kabbit42
    kabbit42 Posts: 85
    Options
    I just finished my first day! Took all my measurements and 'Before' photos (lol, hopefully) and taped them on my wall.
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am in for starting May 1st!!! I will complete 30 days this time!!! how do u add friends ?
  • hlmillhouse
    hlmillhouse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was going to do this on my own, but I'd much rather be part of a group. I'd love to join you all!
  • c1aireee
    c1aireee Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    do I join a group? how do I do that?
  • Mom23djd
    Mom23djd Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What the heck, I'm in! I bought it on Amazon last night-instant video, and am about to go do the first day. Here goes nothing!
  • mellydelly
    mellydelly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did it one time 3 days ago. I couldn't walk so I took 2 days off lol. I have NO leg muscles so totally excited to gain strength and lose weight. Mayy 1st!!1
  • mummyv811
    mummyv811 Posts: 237
    Options
    I will start tonight! I might need some kicks up the bum occasionally though! :happy: