Can't tell if ...

Options
I am hungry or not! sometimes my stomach feels like it is grumbly like its hungry but I just ate a couple of hours ago. I am assuming it is just digestion that I am feeling and I know it sounds stupid but I really can't tell sometimes!

Replies

• neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    if you are not sure drink some water! then if you are still hungry EAT!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you are not hungry

You should try this exercise if you don't know if you are hungry.
    Don't eat anything until you can't stand it any more. Take a note so you know what is a hungry feel like
    so you can know the different between hungry and craving.

___
    i will lose additional 22 lbs by xgiving (10 weeks).
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I just drink some water, if I ate less than 3 hours previously. But I make sure I eat frequently so I don't get that rumbly-hungry feeling :wink:
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you are not hungry

You should try this exercise if you don't know if you are hungry.
    Don't eat anything until you can't stand it any more. Take a note so you know what is a hungry feel like
    so you can know the different between hungry and craving.

___
    i will lose additional 22 lbs by xgiving (10 weeks).

No offense but I think this is a bad idea! You have to learn to listen to your body. You should be eating small healthy meals every 2 to 3 hours. So it is possible for you to be hungry. I think you should drink water, wait 20 minutes and if you still feel hungry, eat something healthy! If you wait as long as you can you'll end up binging on the closet food you can find!!!!
  • jessicob
    Options
    I am reading this book called "Weight Whys" by Cheri Calcagno and she reccomends eating every 3-4 hours so that you dont get very hungry and make bad choices. She made a good point about your body needing fuel not just becasue you are hungry.

I also highly recommend this book it is very motivational and easy to read, not to mention pretty inexpensive.

Hope that help :happy: