Happy Before and After Pics?

Options
I notice that everyone seems to look so unhappy in their before pics. Obviously if you took the pic for the purpose of losing weight you would look unhappy but does anyone have a pic of them at an event, with family, with friends or alone when they are HAPPY as their before pic?

It's just hard to get a good before and after if this is the template:

Before: :angry: After::bigsmile:

I wanna see

Before: :smile: or :happy: After: :bigsmile:

Does that make since?

Replies

• SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    I have some before pics that are happy, but since I just started, I really have no after pics! LOL sorry
  • JTHRONES
    JTHRONES Posts: 75
    Options
    I have some before pics that are happy, but since I just started, I really have no after pics! LOL sorry

I'm in the same boat! If I had after pics, I'd definitely post them!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    What do you think makes people change? They are unhappy of course! However, I didn't join to lose any really...it was only after I got here that I thought I set goals for myself like run a marathon....which I did! I also did Jillian's 30 day shred...before/after below.

As you can tell, I'm happy in my before pic :)

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg
  • JTHRONES
    Options
    What do you think makes people change? They are unhappy of course! However, I didn't join to lose any really...it was only after I got here that I thought I set goals for myself like run a marathon....which I did! I also did Jillian's 30 day shred...before/after below.

As you can tell, I'm happy in my before pic :)

30-day-shred-results-03.jpg

AWESOME! Thanks for posting!
  • sun33082
    sun33082 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    This is about as happy as I get. So does this count? lol Not a true after pic, but it's a work in progress.
    559596_10150789448598060_784918059_11675680_1566247063_n.jpg
  • JTHRONES
    Options
    This is about as happy as I get. So does this count? lol Not a true after pic, but it's a work in progress.
    559596_10150789448598060_784918059_11675680_1566247063_n.jpg

You were still happy and CONGRATS on the weight loss! Thanks for posting!
  • shonovo
    shonovo Posts: 104
    Options
    i didnt take that picture for the purpose of weight loss i was with friends so i was pretty happy... the pic i took last night i was kinda hyper and had a biiiiig smile, a bit too big lol but i was happy in both :) i try to be happy at all times no matter how crappy life is!
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HERE IS ME BEFORE SMILING BUT I WAS NOT HAPPY
    ME167.jpg

HERE IS ME AFTER THIS IS PRUE JOY! (STILL 20LBS AWAY FROM MY GOAL)
    AFTER.jpg

GOOD LUCK!
    KEEP SMILING :-)
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HERE IS ME BEFORE SMILING BUT I WAS NOT HAPPY
    ME167.jpg

HERE IS ME AFTER THIS IS PRUE JOY! (STILL 20LBS AWAY FROM MY GOAL)
    AFTER.jpg

GOOD LUCK!
    KEEP SMILING :-)

*PURE JOY!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    My profile pic now (before and current)....I am glass is always half full kind of girl, so I am most always smiling...life is too short not to be happy :=)
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    It's just hard to get a good before and after if this is the template:

Before: :angry: After::bigsmile:

this
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    One year apart and happy in both! Lost 35 lbs with MFP (probably about 40 lbs between these pictures) and now I am happily gaining because I'm pregnant! But I will be smiling all the way back to my After pic once I have the baby :-) Great post!

Screenshot2011-07-04at121807AM.png
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    My profile pic. I was obviously happy in the first one (and blissfully clueless till I saw it how fat my face was!) I'm more serious in my progress pic but I was in a dressing room!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Before: :smile:
    FxCam_1301699826268.jpg

After :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    FxCam_1318698323323.jpg
    FxCam_1335548987263.jpg
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    you all look great
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Im still in my before stage, I've only lost 15lbs so far and I have about 90lbs more to lose, but all of my pictures now are happy. I am a very happy person. I believe however, that when I have lost 100lbs + I will be a different type of happy, and it would show in my pictures.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I don't think I look :angry: in my before pic.. lol. I'm smiling, but definitely feeling more :bigsmile: in my after pic. lol
  • debbiecox1970
    Options
    i think you have done a awesome job with your weight loss. keep up the good work.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm smiling in this before picture, but probably because I was sitting on my fiances lap (I'm surprised I didn't crush him lol)

6259288_5270.jpg

Here I was smiling because I was on my way to a wedding, and my fiance made me do it lol

6259288_7768.jpg
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Let me see what I can dig up :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!