YAAAAAAAAY! NSV for ME!

Options
Jules2Be
Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
Hi All!

I have been working my *kitten* off for the last 8 months. I joined MFP last month and have made some great connections. I eventually intend to post bikini pics:bigsmile: but for now wanted to share that i got in the pants!

I bought some pants 2 years ago on clearance from $198 marked down to $15... why i bought them? i am 5'11" and they were stinking LONG!
Well, I got home and tried to put them on and got them as far as my knees...wow not a good day. Stuck em in the attic.

I got those pants out of the attic a few months ago and have been trying them on every few weeks.

TODAY is the day! buttoned, zipped, and no muffin top! And methinks the squats are doing something good for the behind...YAAAY!
so far i am down 34 pounds and making great strides in the gym doing cardio and weight training,

April22012068.jpg
April22012064.jpg

Replies

• ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Great job! Encouraging me to keep up the squats too! :)
  • smsavoy
    smsavoy Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    That is great and a big milestone, keep up the great work.
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Enjoy it, you look great.
  • Jules2Be
    Options

my face is beet red right now!!!! the pics are HUGE!!!!!
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    that's awesome. Great job, feels good, doesn't it?
  • Heidi64
    Heidi64 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Amazing feeling isn't it? I had the same thing happen to me...now the pants are starting to get a little baggy! Just feels SO GREAT when you pull those suckers all the way up and button them comfortably. WAY TO GO!!!
  • carlynn13
    carlynn13 Posts: 281
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congrats to you
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    Grats! And great job!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Congrats on working your "butt" off..LOL. You deserve to rock those pants! :flowerforyou:
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    Congrats...that is a great NSV!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Great Glutes! I love grabbing something I got thinking "Someday...." and finding out that this IS someday, finally! You look absolutely fantastic!

:flowerforyou:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Jules you are effing amazing and inspire me to push hard each and every day!!! Your *kitten* is AMAZING!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    F'n AAAAA!
  • aprilgrl27
    aprilgrl27 Posts: 176 Member
    Options

my face is beet red right now!!!! the pics are HUGE!!!!!

Hey, you just wanted to show us EXACTLY what the squats did! LOL... Congratulations!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    awesome.
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    Love it!! Especially the pic of you pointing at your booty lol!! You go gurl!! :D
  • ForeverIrish
    ForeverIrish Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congrats on having a hot *kitten*! You rule! You are my inspiration. We're an inch or half inch apart in height, and you are my Yoda. (In a very attractive, non-wrinkly green package.)
  • Jules2Be
    Options
    Jules you are effing amazing and inspire me to push hard each and every day!!! Your *kitten* is AMAZING!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Love you!
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! You look great! Wonderful NSV!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!