New Friends, accepting, open food diaries.

Options

Replies

• shilohae
    shilohae Posts: 23
    Options
    that's about what I eat too...and my diary is open. you can add me:smile:
  • angelpie36426
    angelpie36426 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me to if you like. My diary is always open. The good, the bad, and the ugly (like today for instance LOL).

I am here to support, not judge.
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you wish. Always wanting to meet new people and see what makes them tick foodwise and exercisewise.
  • firewife607
    Options
    I dont judge cause I am right where you are!!! I love to eat as well but for myself I have to lose weight so I can get my diabetes under control and live a long life so my kids can have their mom around!!! What you do is what is best for you and what I do is best for me!!! As long as we can cheer each other on I am game!!!
  • jmchambers5
    Options
    I'm only getting about 1,700 calories. But I'm much, much bigger than you, so it's kind of the same thing.
  • theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am new to this site. My goal says 1500 but for me it is 1200-1500 per day. I would love to be able to do 1200 though. I won't yell at anyone for eating bad as I struggle myself.
  • getfitin11
    Options
    My diary is always open. You can add me if you like.
  • brittney1618
    Options
    My diary is open and thats about what I do too =] Feel free to add!
  • Lmaass1
    Lmaass1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • coolteenager101
    coolteenager101 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • Ravenesque_
    Ravenesque_ Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    open diary feel free to add me =]
  • LiddyBit
    LiddyBit Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, anyone from this thread would be a welcomed friend so add away :)
    I eat around 1200 calories and don't work out pretty much ever, and I usually cheat on weekends.
    I usually write everything down in a journal but the other day I remembered I signed up here ages ago so I thought it might be easier than keeping huge charts! So I don't have a big history yet in my food log but it's basically either that or total binging on junk food, which I am really trying to avoid for, well, obvious reasons!
  • melanielupien
    melanielupien Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I could use more friends :)
  • caytee118
    caytee118 Posts: 55
    Options
    hey you can add me! that's usually what I eat but lately (I blame it on the stress of finals) I eat more, but it's usually my exercise calories :D
  • IamL
    IamL Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm currently trying to increase my calories, actually, but it's a bit difficult for me. Sometimes I net under 1200 (although not intentionally), so I definitely won't judge if your calorie intake is 1200. I won't judge you if it's higher either. :D
  • racebelle88
    Options
    Feel free to add me.No judgement here!!
  • mona169
    mona169 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thats about I eat too ....(no, i eat upto 1500, my goal is 1200, though)... feel free to add me, i was always taunted for being obsessive about my weight.
  • scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open. Add me if you would like. :)
  • Jennalynna777
    Options
    Fairly new myself, only been a month! Always looking for new friends, definetely won't judge as I don't want to be judged myself! Feel free to add me!!
  • Sc8356
    Sc8356 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I eat more than 1200 calories a day and I also eat my exercise calories but I won't judge what anyone else does!!