Hello I'm new and I need friends to motivate me

Options
Hello I'm grace from Philly and Im here to better my lifestyle and to continue living a long life. However it's been a long time since I have been motivated to do something about my life. If you want to add me please do. Let's motivate one another in out goals to having a healthier lifestyle. I am a full time student. I am lazy at times but since going to Daddis women's fitness bootcamp I've been loving it.

Replies

• MsBruin
    MsBruin Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey Grace! I am also a student and can be lazy at times lol. I haven't been on this site in a long time but am trying my best to get back on track. I need the motivation! I hope we can both motivate each other toward healthier lifestyles! :D
  • Mamahulk
    Mamahulk Posts: 5
    Options
    I am older and not a student:) But happy to have you both add me- so we can all motivate each other and stay on track!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend requst, feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday and try to motivate and congratulate as much as I can :)
  • anniej89
    anniej89 Posts: 3
    Options
    hi! I'm Annie, I'm a single mom/student/full time receptionist and I've been using this site for a long time but for the last couple months my motivation is lagging and I'm heading in the wrong direction! So looking for some friends as well to get right back on track.
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi Grace!!! Welcome!!! i'm also a full timw student who finds really difficult to have a healthy lifestyle!! but whats important its that now that we are concious we're moving towards a healthier version of us!! Feel free to add me!! :)
  • Sbeasley88
    Options
    hello everyone, i'm looking for some friends to help me stay motivated. i'm off to a good start, but i know my motivation fades quickly. i've been going strong for 2 weeks and i'm getting tired, so i'm looking for some motivation to keep me going.
  • Simplygrace86
    Simplygrace86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's going to be hard but we will get through it. Lazy is my Middle name but now I'm doing a woman's fitness boot camp which kicking my butt