Anyone Doing INSANITY @ 200Lbs+

Options
I Will Start the Insanity Tomorrow i did the Fitness Test & The First 3 Days But i had to stop Because i Am Doing it along with My Husband After He Come out of work,Dinner was Done & Our Daughter was in Bed but last week he had to work more time So we Want to Start All Over Tomorrow.

HEIGHT :5'1
STARTING WEIGHT :247
CURRENT WEIGHT :234

Weight Loss Milestone
1ST GOAL WEIGHT :200
2ND GOAL WEIGHT:180
3RD GOAL WEIGHT:160
4TH GOAL WEIGHT:140
5TH GOAL WEIGHT :135

Replies

• Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    CW-214
    im starting Insanity tomorrow.
  • beckers80
    beckers80 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    i tired, CW 224, thinking i might stick with 30 day shred for a month or two then back at insanity
  • karess72
    karess72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this today. I'd like to do it with my husband. I've lost 75lbs but need to more tone. I'm wondering if Insanity is the way to go for both of us?
  • DonSlowikFitness
    Options
    Done insanity twice now, working on it and RevAbs and Chalean Extreme mixture of all. Want to know more about insanity from a pro or alternatives to some of the exercises just shoot me a message. I went from from 272 to 220 and still dropping. I love Insanity and willing to chat with anyone about it. You can be 300+ and still do this, with the right help!
    Don
  • FromFat2Fab
    FromFat2Fab Posts: 101
    Options
    CW-214
    im starting Insanity tomorrow.

for 215 you look Amazing !
  • ERIKARJ
    ERIKARJ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Where can I get the insanity routine ????
  • FromFat2Fab
    Options
    i tired, CW 224, thinking i might stick with 30 day shred for a month or two then back at insanity

i was gonna be lazy and try to do the 30 days shred but one day i woke up on my husband day of and i asked him if he want to try to do the Fit Test and his face light up and he was so happy and he said YES and he is glade to help me so from that first day we agreed to keep on

i am not Saying 30 day shred is lazy i was thinking hey what the heck it only for 30 days i can do it
  • FromFat2Fab
    Options
    I was just thinking about this today. I'd like to do it with my husband. I've lost 75lbs but need to more tone. I'm wondering if Insanity is the way to go for both of us?

you should try it
    it look like it worth the 60 days and my husband and me have a great time doing it i have so pictures of us in my blog working out
  • Arhoades76
    Arhoades76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Insanity is awesome! I like it because it requires less than an hour a day, no equipment and great results!!! Good luck in your health and fitness journey! If you want more info, friend me!