You've done so well!
  • pinupgirl16
    pinupgirl16 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats =)
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Extraordinary! Stupendous! Bravo!! You must feel like you can fly now.
    I've lost 74 and have another 50 to go. Thanks for sharing your success - You are an inspiration! :smile:
  • sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!
  • ccsliinc
    ccsliinc Posts: 1
    Options
    Amazing.
  • quianabenson
    quianabenson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    way to go, you look great
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You are definitely inspirational. Thanks for posting and keeping us all motivated.
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats to you :)
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations -- You've done a fantastic job and you look wonderful.
  • pfarley68
    pfarley68 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Your awesome!
  • theyrmysun
    theyrmysun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW you look wonderful!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,011 Member
    Options
    WOW - that is amazing! Any other tips for us newbies - besides using MFP on a regular basis? I don't FB so MFP has become my daily place for inspiration to get rid of this weight.

thanks, the best advice I can give you is no matter what keep going and dont give up also break it down into 10 lbs at a time and just concentrate on the next 10 lbs. When i first started 100 lbs seemed impossible so I just concentrated on 10 lbs at a time and bought myself a pair of earrings for every 10 lbs I lost , now i have 10 new pairs of earrings. Also make a list of all your favorite low cal foods and concentrate on these instead of your old favorite high calorie foods.....
  • themommie
    Options
    you look great! also, btw, you and your kids have awesome eyebrows...random, i know. lol

LOL, the 3 in the pics are my youngest 3 all adopted. I dont know how they got my eyebrows . LOL. But thank you.....
  • themommie
    Options
    thank you so much for all of your kind comments. You can do it. I can't wait to see all of your success stories. Reading others success stories has helped me to stick with it.....:smile::smile:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!

Congrats!! That is true dedication :):)
  • pigsfly1972
    Options
    wow so great I just started on here today and you just inspired me so much. Thanks
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    WOW - that is amazing! Any other tips for us newbies - besides using MFP on a regular basis? I don't FB so MFP has become my daily place for inspiration to get rid of this weight.

thanks, the best advice I can give you is no matter what keep going and dont give up also break it down into 10 lbs at a time and just concentrate on the next 10 lbs. When i first started 100 lbs seemed impossible so I just concentrated on 10 lbs at a time and bought myself a pair of earrings for every 10 lbs I lost , now i have 10 new pairs of earrings. Also make a list of all your favorite low cal foods and concentrate on these instead of your old favorite high calorie foods.....
    Thanks for sharing your amazing accomplishment and the good advise. It hasn't been hard except in the patience department... at least for me. My weight is coming off so slowly, but my body is losing inches - which I celebrate. I do hope to get to that lovely achievement one day - and please know how much you inspire people with your success and encouragement. :-)
  • sharisuethompson
    Options
    You Look simply amazing! Congrats :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!