Mom of three and a wife I'll soon be

Options
Used to be a size 1, had 3 kids, last baby a c-section, and have a belly that sags and is 38 inches! UGH! Would like to hear of anyone else with extreme belly problems that burned it off without a tummy tuck! Thanks for the support.

Replies

• simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've had five kids- all c-sections and also had the belly flab. I still have some but I'm back in my size 0/1's. Now granted, my belly will never look like it did pre-babies, but you gotta take the good with the bad. Mine isn't bad enough to not wear a two piece at the beach this summer! :)

My pics are in my profile. It can be done! Just keep burning calories and watch what you eat.
  • brenlynn23
    Options
    Thank you so much for the encouragement! Will let you know how my progress is going! Any special work outs or foods you ate that helped you burn it off?
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I did tons of cardio- my fave is the elliptical. I also do weight training. That's important because it will help you burn calories after you are finished working out.

As far as foods, I tried to make sure I ate lots of steamed veggies and lean meats and fish. I rarely cheat but if I do, I exercise so I don't feel guilty! I just make sure it's in my calorie allotment for the day!

I have a sweet tooth so fiber one bars (the chocolate peanut butter ones and also the brownies!) have saved me through this process. There are lots of great light recipes out there too- www.skinnytaste.com is one of my faves for go to menus.

Hope that helps! You can do it! Don't give up!
  • brenlynn23
    Options
    Thank you for taking the time to give me some good tips. I too have a sweet tooth! You look great, by the way! Good Job!
  • RobsGirl73
    RobsGirl73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mom of two 19 yrs ago and both csections, I have been struggling for yrs up and down. Decided to make a change
  • brenlynn23
    brenlynn23 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm new to this as well, maybe we can help give eachother some tips!