Need Some Support To Stay On Track!

Options
Im only 14, so most of you are older. But im like 100 lbs overweight and dont have the most supportive family. I have a lot of stress in my house and tend to stress eat... any suggestions on that? also if you want to be friends and support each other send me a request(:

Replies

• CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    I would love to have you as my friend Savannah so I sent you a f/r.
    I know how it feels being young and overweight.. I have been big since hitting puberty at 11 and was teased constantly.
    I'm sorry about your family, my family are the same they dont really care and think I will fail. I will prove them wrong.
    Please focus on being a teen, dont get too caught up on dieting too much. Remember to eat healthy alternatives and sometimes its okay to have something thats not! This isnt a diet but a lifestyle... I taught myself to stop eating unhealthy stuff and not binge when I was upset or angry, log my foods daily and give myself breaks.

Good luck.
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey! You are taking the first step in a healthier you!! way to go!! if you need extra support, I have a ladies only support group on fb and we would love to have you! send me a msg :)
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Hay cassie,
    whats up!!!!! why so down for,.. you had an great day the other day, you got up and went walking you had an good burn...

need to get out of this dark thinking ????

this is why we/ i am here for.....
  • NicoleZ1515
    NicoleZ1515 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good luck Savannah! MFP is a great site :) Im trying to lose a lot too. Ive been on 35 days and have lost about 8 lbs. Hoping it will continue! Add me so we can support each other.
  • SavannahB1997
    Options
    Thanks! My biggest issue is probably the binging when i dont even know why :p and when my family gets off track and go out to eat a lot and stuff it's hard to turn that down all the time.:tongue:
  • Fit_SailorsWife
    Fit_SailorsWife Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    http://fit-sailorswife.tumblr.com. Tumblr is the best support site for all ages :)
  • ahubbard134
    ahubbard134 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I try to be as honest as possible when logging. If binging happens, I can see the calories on my log, and make the choice to change in the future