Men! Do you like when your girlfriend/wife send sexy text?

Options
I sent my husband a sexy text last night while he worked the night shift and he didnt reply back right away. When I asked if he received it, he said "yeah, that was sweet baby". :grumble:

How would you take that response?

Replies

• Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    He's busy, thats all probably.

But yeah I dont mind getting messages like that at all :)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    men never respond the way women want them to. he liked it... he'll show you how much when he comes home! :)
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options

Yup ^^
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Trust me...He likes it!! He probably wants more including pictures next time lol
  • lelea00
    lelea00 Posts: 11
    Options

Thank you! He is a police officer but on light duty right now
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I'm more than sure he enjoyed it, but was simply busy, and then tried to fix the fact that he didn't respond right away by complimenting it. But that didn't work out so well. Men rarely respond the way women want them to, and women rarely respond the way men want them to..
  • lelea00
    lelea00 Posts: 11
    Options
    BUMP! Cmon men! give your 2 cents
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I would love it but my wife has never sent anything remotely sexy in a text and she never will.she is just too reserved! I know, sucks to be me! :sad:
  • lmtrevin77
    lmtrevin77 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

Thank you! He is a police officer but on light duty right now

My boyfriend always waits until the end of the day to address all the crazy texts I send him because he's busy. EVERY so often he will send a quick message back but he is not into sexy talk via text so I think it has more to do with him feeling like he doesn't know what to type back. Sometimes he'll just say "there's my baby" and that's enough for me!
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I loved it...and sometimes I'd send one back ;)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Mine does, lol.
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Us men tend not to be good multi-taskers. I'm sure he liked it, but was focused on work.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    I'm more than sure he enjoyed it, but was simply busy, and then tried to fix the fact that he didn't respond right away by complimenting it. But that didn't work out so well. Men rarely respond the way women want them to, and women rarely respond the way men want them to..

This!! ^^

IIf you reverse the situation I have been there xD Got busy at work and couldn't text for a couple of hours, looked at my phone, and felt like an *kitten* on accident xD
  • lmtrevin77
    Options
    Us men tend not to be good multi-taskers. I'm sure he liked it, but was focused on work.

YES!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I enjoy texts from my wife when I'm at work but they always come when I'm in a meeting or on a call, talking to my boss or whatever. I mean, it IS work. :bigsmile:
  • lmtrevin77
    Options
    I enjoy texts from my wife when I'm at work but they always come when I'm in a meeting or on a call, talking to my boss or whatever. I mean, it IS work. :bigsmile:

I had my boyfriend's text sound as the song "I just want bang bang bang"....it went off while he was someone important at work. Oops.
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I'm sure he liked it...
    And might I add "good for you!" way to keep his interest and get creative. I use to be so reserved with stuff like that because of my weight. And now that I'm skinny, I'm single. Sad face. Try try again! I'm sure he will thank you later!!
  • Marper8521
    Marper8521 Posts: 160
    Options
    Oh Hellllzzzzzzz yes!!! Send a pic, up-skirt, bent over, in the laundry anywhere!! Say something nasty, can't wait to get to your place!!! Nothing like looking forward to dessert after work!!! Rush hour is an understatement!!!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My man and I in the beginning of our relationship were long distance so believe me we are no strangers to sexting! lol But If I send him one at work he is a bit more reserved. I am not sure if its because he is scared of walking around with a stiffy at work or becuase he is busy. But either way its cute to get his half embarassed text with the silly faces. LOL.

Really I doubt ur man dislikes the text from you but was either busy or he is shy about that kinda stuff. :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    without going into details, YES!