Not sure this is a success but.............

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
My son has been going through some really rough times lately (I won't bore you with the details).
Today I went with him to a meeting that he had to attend. Normally, he is not one to notice weight loss or if he does notice he doesn't comment (typical male). Anywho, we stopped somewhere after the meeting and he was walking behind me and he said "Mom, I've been so busy with all this personal crap, I forgot to mention that you look really nice in those jeans, It's been a long time since I've seen you in REAL jeans". Awwwww what a sweet boy uh I mean, what sweet man, he will always be my little boy, but he's 25 yrs old. That just made my day!!!

Just thought I would share.

Replies

• AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    :smile: awww, that is very sweet!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Very Sweet of your Baby Boy:heart: I have one too. It means a lot when they say nice things. Aaaaah. It's like their back in our world even if it's only for a minute:heart: Seeeee MFP is working...good for you:flowerforyou:
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    AAWWWW that is sweet. I have a 3 yr old and she makes me feel good....she tells me I'm pretty and claps when I exercise. It is truly amazing to have such sweet children.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    It's a success.
    Hope all goes well for your son.

147642.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That's so sweet that your son noticed and commented. :smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    That's great!
    How sweet of him to notice - but to actually say it out loud means he must really be impressed!
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    What a sweet thing for him to say.
  • shinybonnie
    Options
    I have two brothers in their mid-twenties. They are both good guys, but my mom would have to be on fire for them to notice any change in her appearance! They are so wrapped up in their own little dramas, they would have no idea. So I say this is definitely a HUGE success! :laugh:
  • mscocoa30
    mscocoa30 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    LOL I got a bit lumpy throated when I read this thread...awe, how sweet. Reminds me of my son!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I saw him again on Sunday and after watching me walk toward him, he said "Gee Mom, you really are losing weight and you look really good"

He's so sweet!
    I guess I did something right raising him huh???

Memaw
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!