Jillian Michaels DVDs

Options
I have a few of these and wondered - do people do these every day, or just maybe 3 times per week? Trying to set myself a bit of a routine, I went mad and bought loads of her dvds as they were really cheap but have never got stuck in. I have a rowing machine which I want to use too, plus some bodyweight exercises for strength.

Replies

• angels960
    angels960 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im doing the 30 day shred I did the first 10 days at level 1 every day but now I am on level 2 I am going to alternate it with jogging outside as I have a race coming up in June
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I do a fitness DVD 6 days a week. That is my exercise. I do different ones depending on what mood i'm in and what I feel like doing. I use an HRM and tend to burn around 500cals so depending on the intensity some days I work out for longer but at a lower intensity, others short high intensity DVD's like Jillians 30DS or ripped in 30.
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 3 of the 30 day shred. I do it usually monday-friday and move onto the next level when I can do the current one well. I just got ripped in 30 and will probably start that next week, doing it tues and thurs, and doing 30ds mon wed fri.
  • trootes
    trootes Posts: 3
    Options
    I love jillians dvds! I hav lost a total of 118 lbs by eating healthy and workout out with her 30 minutes a day 5 days a week! she kicks your butt but only for 30 minutes! :)
  • Fit_Forever25
    Fit_Forever25 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I would say at least try 5 or 6 days per week
    I love her workouts and have seen amazing results..
    Good luck to you.. you can do it! xx