The same me only better :)

Options
Hi! I'm Kimber. I'm 25, and I'm a single mom with an almost-five-year-old little boy with severe special needs. I just posted a blog on my page about why I'm here, and I'm going to be filling my profile out a little more. I just wanted to say hi!, and tell you guys that I'm glad I'm here. I'm not afraid, not anymore. I'd love to meet people with similar goals, completely different goals, at different places in their journeys.. people at all, really. I have a great family but none of them understand what I'm going through and I'm elated to know that I can have the kind of support system I need!

Replies

• kathyd0829
    Options
    Hi Kimber. You sure have a lot on your plate and I stand up and applaud that you are ready to stay committed to taking care of yourself so you can be the best mom you can be for your son. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am old enough to be your mom but I would love to watch you achieve your goals and give any support that you might need along the way.
  • sunshinedazed
    Options
    Age is only a number. My own mom is one of my closest friends, and I love her to death. :D Added!
  • bgmomof3boys
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like! I have a 4 yr old boy and twin 2 year olds! So life is kinda crazy around here... I have 20 pounds to lose and I have a friend on here who lost 140 pounds in a year!! Welcome to MFP