Newbie looking for friends

Options
Osanyin
Osanyin Posts: 21 Member
Hey possible friends! I've been on MFP for about two weeks and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a "pescatarian" who lives in Seattle and would love to have friends join me in my journey. I lead a pretty active lifestyle. I bike to work often, run (begrudgingly) backpack, canoe, whitewater raft, camp, and I'm going to start roller derby in a few weeks.

Although I love the Pacific Northwest the rainy days are the bane of my existence and I tend to sit at home and eat. It's terrible. This year I decided to close out my twenties (I turn 29 on Thursday May 3) with a serious plan to be my best self. I've signed up for a 5K on Cinco de Mayo as kick-off for this journey -- also, they have beer and tacos at the end...I mean come on, I couldn't resist that. =] If you're interested in new friends I'd love to have you. You are all wonderful and I enjoy hearing your stories.

Be easy,

Replies

• clumsymofro
    clumsymofro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • JilianneNicole
    JilianneNicole Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    can add me.
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm just across the Sound in Port Townsend. I'm on daily and would be happy to provide support, if you will do the same in return! :flowerforyou:
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    can add me too ! good luck !
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • lanzaroteblue
    lanzaroteblue Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

My name is Nicola, I'm 36 and I live in Lanzarote, we moved
    here 'cause we only get about 6 days of rain a year.

I love being outside but want the body to take advantage of it.

I can't bring myself to run but I do love going to the gym.

I'm 22lbs lost with a goal of 68. I'm LOVING MFP.

Good luck
    Nicola x
  • 4stephklug
    4stephklug Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! I've been on a couple wks also. :)
  • aprilw213
    Options
    Hey possible friends! I've been on MFP for about two weeks and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a "pescatarian" who lives in Seattle and would love to have friends join me in my journey. I lead a pretty active lifestyle. I bike to work often, run (begrudgingly) backpack, canoe, whitewater raft, camp, and I'm going to start roller derby in a few weeks.

Although I love the Pacific Northwest the rainy days are the bane of my existence and I tend to sit at home and eat. It's terrible. This year I decided to close out my twenties (I turn 29 on Thursday May 3) with a serious plan to be my best self. I've signed up for a 5K on Cinco de Mayo as kick-off for this journey -- also, they have beer and tacos at the end...I mean come on, I couldn't resist that. =] If you're interested in new friends I'd love to have you. You are all wonderful and I enjoy hearing your stories.

Be easy,

• aprilw213
    Options
    you can add me!!!!! I'm just starting out. dont know how I re-posted your post! LOL
  • jvansyckel
    Options
    Hey, anyone that poses with their dog has got to be cool!! :happy: I would be happy to be you're MFP friend!!!
  • plathourakis
    Options
    you can add me, and I would like to introduce myself to to connect to new friends.I am a 24 year old from Sydney who is trying to lean up but need encouragement to stay on track with my food. I know it is eating habits as I tell myself I can I can I can, but I need to start getting on my path so that I can feel my hard work working.

Please help, I will support everyone on this site as I believe it is very helpful.
  • mandmsavage
    Options
    Add me =)
  • lgschutt
    lgschutt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! Please add me, I am always looking for encouragement and guidance as well as give where I can!! Have a good day! Lisa
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me! I am here to get fit and plan to be on for the long hall.
  • Michelle183
    Options
    You're very welcome to add me. I am always looking for encouragement and new ideas to shift that blubber and get fit :)))
  • vaninay
    vaninay Posts: 47
    Options
    Feel free to add me up! :>
  • jeano22
    jeano22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    add me! :happy:
  • cecekingskid
    cecekingskid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me as well!!!
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey, anyone that poses with their dog has got to be cool!! :happy: I would be happy to be you're MFP friend!!!

Your pups are beautiful!!