8cm have gone. Pics. Bah! Not much, but it's a 'something'!

Options
2»

Replies

• amillee
    amillee Posts: 20
    Options
    I definitely see a difference - you should feel good about that! As for why you're not seeing a big weight loss, hard to say... I eat 500 below my TDEE w/ very little exercise (that's about to change) and have been losing an average of 2-3 lbs per week, but I'm very careful about what makes up those calories. I stay under 100g carbs, 50g fat, 25g fat and pay no attention to protein or fiber.
  • shellrocker12
    shellrocker12 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference in the back area as well as stomach !!!
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference. belly is flatter, breasts are smaller or you are wearing a different bra, upper back looks smaller like you've lost back fat. Well done.

oh wow, thanks everyone, you've really made my day :bigsmile:
    Suzie, yes, I had a sports bra on today, but an underwired one on Nove,ber. Next time I try this I'll put the same bra on.
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    I can see the difference!! Keep working at it :bigsmile: Yea!!!'

Are you making sure you don't NET below your BMR? You just might need to eat some more if you are below that number. Just a suggestion.
    hi, I have no idea whether I netted last year as I wasn't calorie counting and I've only had 3 days were I've netted below my BMR since then. It's not been difficult to keep it above, I love my food too much :laugh:
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference, keep up the good work. I am in the same boat as you are, but lot of folks here on MFP have lost significan amount only after doing the same work for 8+ months, so that is what I am aiming for. I am going to keep doing what I am doing right now for 8+ months and see where I am at that point. I am sure you will see noticable difference then too.

I can already see difference right now, so keep going...:)
    it's funny you should mention the 8 month thing. That's exactly the time period that the trainer at the gym stated for when I would start to see a difference. Long time huh, but I'll still be here then and hopefully there'll be a bigger difference. I'm obviously not reading the right posts 'cos I keep seeing fast results everywhere I look :smile:
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    Trust us, it's working!
    [/quote]
    thank you :smile:
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference!!! Great work! :)
  • HappilyLifts
    Options
    I definitely see a difference - you should feel good about that! As for why you're not seeing a big weight loss, hard to say... I eat 500 below my TDEE w/ very little exercise (that's about to change) and have been losing an average of 2-3 lbs per week, but I'm very careful about what makes up those calories. I stay under 100g carbs, 50g fat, 25g fat and pay no attention to protein or fiber.
    that's interesting. I've been making a big effort to get more (30%) protein. Hopefully the scale isn't showing anything much because I am creating muscle...which will one day show when the fat melts away...that's what I'm hoping anyway :smile:
  • phillbis
    phillbis Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You can see a huge difference. I wouldn't worry about the scale at this point. You're losing inches! 8 months seems like a long time now but hang in there and you'll see results. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!