Charlotte NC Nightclubs

Options
Cindy311
Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
Alright, so my best friend and I are planning a get away at the end of May for a girls weekend to celebrate my b-day!

We decided to go to Charlotte because it's near where her Mom lives and it's a city we're not familiar with.

Soooooooooooooo, are there any good recommendations for night clubs? We want to dance the weekend away and I'm hoping to find some locals that know where the best places are!

Replies

• Cindy311
    Options
    Bump
  • shellyhef1
    Options
    Dale Earnhardt Jr has a nightclub in Charlotte called Whiskey River! You should check it out!
  • indy_jh
    indy_jh Posts: 20
    Options
    Phoenix or Re:Public -- according to my buddy who lives there. He didn't send directions, but he said they are both downtown.
  • shyann_rayne
    shyann_rayne Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Whiskey River!
  • Cindy311
    Options
    Thanks every one! :smile:
    You all are helping us plan an epic weekend!
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hey there.. I live in Chalotte. I've been out of the club scene for a while, but I'll post a link to our local paper. They usually update the party pictures a few times a week. That way you can get a feel for the vibe that the different clubs have. They will post the name of the club/bar the pictures were taken at as well. You can't go wrong with hitting the EpiCenter.. that's where Whiskey River and a few other clubs are located.

http://epicentrenc.com/

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/

Have fun!

**ETA, for the Observer, click the Entertainment tab, then scroll to the bottom. They have several albums at the the bottom of that page for the party pictures.
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll agree that EpiCenter is a great place with a lot of clubs located within walking distance from there. Whiskey River, Suite, Butter... etc. If you like 80's music, The Breakfast Club in Uptown is also a good bet.
  • nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I agree.. anything in the epic center will be great. I also enjoy bar charlotte and phoenix
  • PineappleMartini
    PineappleMartini Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Whiskey River and I agree that the EpiCenter is where to go.
  • Cindy311
    Options
    Thank you! I'm sure they are fantastic :smile: