Bikini season is around the corner..

Options
and i'm definitely ready to rock mine! I just need help of new friends to help me to stay focused and not lose my motivation. I feel like this is my time to blast away these last 15lbs that i've been lugging around for the last year.

Replies

• samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    my bikini is waiting for me too!!!!! add me if u want!!! :laugh:
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    My bikini is still in the store add me if you like
  • WildAngelJoy
    WildAngelJoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My bikini is still in the store add me if you like

So is mine and I've seen some cute ones that I would love to own...but not till I get some of this weight off. Feel free to friend me, I'm definitely motivated to have a slammin' body this summer :smile: !!
  • jburls23
    jburls23 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm with ya! So ready to rock these last 10lbs!:happy:
  • cgray
    cgray Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I too am motivated by the almighty bikini. Add me if you want.
  • jpfost
    jpfost Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Strangely enough bikini season keeps me motivated to:)
  • DBell28
    DBell28 Posts: 45
    Options
    add me too if you want! i need a little motivation as well!
  • heartquack
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, am new here and bikini season is definitely a huge source of motivation!
  • Circle12
    Circle12 Posts: 22
    Options
    Add me too.......bring on the summer with confidence !!
  • leannbiggs
    leannbiggs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I need to loose 13 more lbs to get to my goal. Bikini here I come :-)
  • clumsymofro
    clumsymofro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    This is the first summer in my adult (and previous adolescent life for that matter)life that I will be sporting a bikini!! Got a bit of extra skin but I will rock it bc I earned it! Add me if you like we can motivate each other :)
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I bought a bikini yesterday. This is my first since I was a little girl. I'm nervous as heck about it. I still have some body fat to shed before I can feel comfortable in it. This damn lower ab pouch just refuses to vanish. I'm focusing more on strength now in hopes of getting my wiggly bits tightened up. You can add me if you want.
  • Lucylikesrunning
    Options
    :happy: I'm all about fitting into a bikini by aug. let's do it
  • CrazyGraciegirl
    Options
    I don't know about a bikini... but I am definitely motivated to lose lovely in a swimsuit this year!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    No Bikini's for me! Sadly I ruined my body with all the weight I used to carry ( and still carry a large amount) BUT-- work your *kitten* off and lose those 15 for a rockin Bikini bod!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm digging mine out soon to try on, I'm hoping to have to buy a new one:bigsmile:
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to be looking smoking hot in my bikini 14 weeks tomorrow!!! A way to go but 14 weeks to do it :) Good luck all x
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    and I'm definitely ready to rock mine! I just need help of new friends to help me to stay focused and not lose my motivation. I feel like this is my time to blast away these last 15lbs that I've been lugging around for the last year.

Good luck!!! I don't see my fat behind ever rocking a bikini! But I know you can kick those last 15 with a little hard work and commitment! Add me if you want!
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    No Bikini's for me! Sadly I ruined my body with all the weight I used to carry ( and still carry a large amount) BUT-- work your *kitten* off and lose those 15 for a rockin Bikini bod!
    what you mean?? I used to have three bellys!!!! baby one, baby two and husband!!! but now I have one !!!! not a sick pack but not three of them!! you can do it!
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hoping to be in my bikini on my honeymoon in september !! add me id you'd like ~ love having MFP friends to support :):)