Kettlebell Workouts

Options
What workouts do you all recommend for the kettlebell?? I am leaning more towards UTube and not DVDs just for the idea of not having to do the same thing every day...

Replies

• leannbiggs
    leannbiggs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did a Jillian Michaels Kettlebell work out two days ago and I am still sore. You can always change it up by adding more weight or doing the moves with a little more spunk.
  • Ncdaniel16
    Ncdaniel16 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm alternating days of strength, cardio, and mixed days....So I would be doing it like every 3 days....

Maybe Ill try that one, I liked her 30DS.
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I bought a Bob Harper kettlebell and it came with a dvd...just started last Friday and am doing every other day, with a walk after and cardio on the days in between. But his dvd will get old pretty quickly so I'm looking for some alternates, too. The workouts I've found so far on youtube just show you the movements, not really a full workout but I'm going to do some more searching.
  • leannbiggs
    leannbiggs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im getting ready to do the 30DS or the Ripped in 30. I havent made up my mind yet. Did you see results with the 30DS?
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I love bob harpers inside out method kettlebell sculpted body dvd it has cardio mixed in. I felt it for days after using it with only a 5pound kettlebell

ETA-- he has more than one dvd out for this I`m hopeing to pick up the other ones soon since I`m really likeing this one
  • Kirsasteger
    Options
    Can I ask, how do you record your workout? Is it under Jillian Michaels, or kettlebell workout? I cannot figure it out.
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    ok. someone enlighten me.... what is a kettlebell workout?
  • Kirsasteger
    Options
    That's cute, only because at one time, I said the same thing. It is hard to explain, other then you have to watch a video.
  • toomuchsweetness
    toomuchsweetness Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    okie dokie.... on my way to utube. :)
  • Kirsasteger
    Options
    I bet you giggle when you first see it!!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Can I ask, how do you record your workout? Is it under Jillian Michaels, or kettlebell workout? I cannot figure it out.

I've just been putting it under Cirvuit training like I did with the 30DS.
  • Ncdaniel16
    Options
    I bought a Bob Harper kettlebell and it came with a dvd...just started last Friday and am doing every other day, with a walk after and cardio on the days in between. But his dvd will get old pretty quickly so I'm looking for some alternates, too. The workouts I've found so far on youtube just show you the movements, not really a full workout but I'm going to do some more searching.

I have found that even a quick kettlebell workout leaves me sore the next day so I am switching it up a bit to do cardio one day and the kettlebell the next....helps to keep me not as sore.
  • Ncdaniel16
    Options
    Im getting ready to do the 30DS or the Ripped in 30. I havent made up my mind yet. Did you see results with the 30DS?

I saw decent results with 30DS...Averaged about 2 lbs per week weight loss with that being my only exercise...inches wise it was worth it!!
  • kellym0710
    Options
    I have the Bob Harper DVDas well and really like them. Started with the one that came with the kettlebell and then ordered more. I also have the Shred it With Weights but have not tried it yet.
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have Ryan Shanahan's KettleWorx DVD set and am finding them fantastic. I am using the cardio DVD which is broken into 5 weeks of alternating routines lasting 25mins each, and the fast abs DVD which has shorter intense workouts of about 10mins each. There are others that target specific areas of the body, but for me these two are my mainstay for the moment.